How do I change my calendar when a guest leaves early? We've already agreed to his refund.

Deborah31
Level 1
Lyndhurst, NJ

How do I change my calendar when a guest leaves early? We've already agreed to his refund.

A guest left early and I want to know how to reset my calendar.  I have already gone through the Resolution Center, and the guest has agreed to the refund according to my cancellation policy.  I want to make my days available again.

2 Replies 2
Marcus0
Level 10
Berlin, DE

@Deborah31 usually i would simply go to the reservation and change the booking.  This would immediately resolve the refund and open your calendar.  I can only suggest you contact Airbnb direct in the help section of your login and ask about the calendar remaining closed.

Thank you, Marcus.   I just realized today after your response that I could change the dollar amount they showed as a refund when I change the booking, which was different from my calculation and what the guest agreed to (I have a 5-day cancel policy, so he still owed 50% of the remaining days).  I didn't want to make a problem for myself. 

Thank you very much.  It worked using my amount of refund.