How do I see how many stars a specific guest gave me?

Adrianna1
Level 1
White Plains, NY

How do I see how many stars a specific guest gave me?

I have had some great reviews but I got an email saying that I've gotten 4 stars or less. I can only see what they wrote - how do I see the stars an individual guest gave me? We recently had a hurricane hit our area and I gave everyone an opportunity to cancel or not book if they chose based on the conditions. This should not affect my standing as a good host.

24 Replies 24
Helen471
Level 2
Lake Worth Beach, FL

This just happened to me after receiving nine (9) 5-star ratings. It is frustrating when a host is unfairly rated. I have INSTANT booking for my listing and as such, guests are supposed to read the House Rules and agree to all of them. The last guest sent me a message right before check in stating that they would be "kind to me and my home" during their stay and they also said "We will not be out late." That led me to belive that they were clear on my House Rules--one of them being that I have a dog that is over protective and if someone comes in late, she will bark loudly. Another rule was that there is absolutely No Smoking in and around the home, as we have asthmatics in our home. The first day here, one of them was in the front of the house smoking. I didn't say anything. The following night after they checked in, they stayed out until 12:30 a.m. and sure enough, my dog barked and woke everyone up. I sent them a message the next day asking them to please be observant of the "House Rules," as this was a requirement that they agreed do upon Instant Booking, and that I trust they will be understanding of the rules during the remainder of their stay. We actually had a conversation about it and I offered to stay up late with my dog downstairs if they needed to stay out late again. I also had breakfast with them the next day (I made them homemade muffins). And then I get their review: "Helen and her son are VERY NICE people. Be mindful of the house rules, she will hold you to them. 😉 Overall, a very nice, friendly, clean and inexpensive place to stay!" And, they rated me 4-stars 😕 I gave them a 5-star review and reocmmended them to other hosts because I truly felt that we both communicated our concerns well, and they were respectful during the remainder of their stay in my home. I am tempted to write a public response indicating what they did but I am also feeling I should just let it go at this point. 

David_Dawn0
Level 1
Palestine, TX

To see your star rating:

Go to your DASHBOARD

See Hosting Progress on right-hand side of the page

See Overall Rating below Hosting Progress

Click on the words OVERALL RATING...

This will open the Ratings Page showing all your reviews for your listings with star ratings

You can filter these results:

Click on FILTER BY OVERALL RATING to see specific star ratings.

Celina52
Level 2
Round Rock, TX

1. Go to your hosting homepage

2.  Look at your DASHBOARD

3. On the right of this screen you will see HOSTING PROGRESS

4.  4th line under that heading is "Overall Rating" - Click on that

5. Scroll down and you can see your star ratings. 

Thanks- that works!

Has this changed?  Now it appears to only show the amount of 5-star reviews in the last and previous 7 days.  Also, does the overall average update as soon as a guest leaves a review or does it take a few hours (or days)?

Alen2163
Level 2
Basel, Switzerland

It took me a long time to find it:

1. go to www.airbnb.com/hosting

2. Click on "Insights"

3. Click on "Reviews"

4. Click on each review to see the detailed review.

Marilyn193
Level 2
California, United States

I think it's changed since @Alen2163 provided the details above.  What worked form me from my laptop today was: 

1. Go to www.airbnb.com/hosting

2. Click on "Insights"

3. Click on "Quality"

4. Scroll down below the graphs to see your reviews

5. Click on the 'view details' link at the bottom of each review 

6. Your star ratings for that review will appear to the right

I can’t see  ‘QUALITY’ on the app on my phone, maybe it has changed again.

I can access individual guest ratings this way…

Go to INSIGHTS

Then STATS

Then go to OVERALL RATING at top left and click on that

All your guests are then listed with the star rating they gave you.

if you then click on an individual guest and scroll down it will show exactly what they scored you for each category.

Steven1380
Level 1
Denver, CO

Yeah, navigating Airbnb info as a host is a bit maddening at times. As of Sept 2022,  I was able to find specific guest reviews in the app by using the following steps: 

1. Click on Insights (icon)

2. Click Stats (tab)

3. Click on your overall host rating (number with a single star next to it). This shows you each guest rating with the stars they gave you and their written description. 

This worked even for a guest that just stayed and left a review (assuming I've also left them a review). 

Judy883
Level 1
Chapel Hill, NC

On your mobile phone, you click on "insights" icon on the bottom, then pick the "Stats" tab, then you click on your "Overall rating" text, which then takes you to a list of your reviews by guest (which includes each guests' specific star rating for you). I finally figured it out as well.