How do I set up a payment method?

Andrea496
Level 1
Waikawa, New Zealand

How do I set up a payment method?

Hi need help to guide me to set up payment method please. Just keeps asking for swift/Bic when im writing in bank details? Thank u

3 Replies 3
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Andrea496,

Welcome to the Community Center! I have moved your post here to a new thread to avoid it getting lost in another discussion. It will be easier for other hosts to find it and give you advice here! Let me know if you want to change the title.

In terms of setting up a payout method, this Help Guide explains how to set up the different types of payout methods. If it's asking you for you Swift code, this is a code that represents your bank - you can google 'Swift code (your bank's name)' and it will tell you the code that you need.

I hope that helps, let us know how you get on!

Kirstie

Hi Kirstie,

My problem is I changed my phone number in my account to so that I could receive a text message to confirm my account in order to change my bank info. However, even though it says it's changed in my account - the system still keeps trying to send a text message to my old landline. Therefore, I can not even access the area to input a new bank account number.

I've tried no less than a dozen times and get the same result.

Do you have any idea how I can have someone help me do this?

thank you

Kristin

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Kristin9,

In your case you will need to contact Airbnb directly, it sounds like the system isn't saving the new number for some reason. This Community Help Guide explains the best ways to contact them.

Let us know how you get on!

Kirstie