How is the pricing set on Airbnb?

Ainame0
Level 1
Mumbai, India

How is the pricing set on Airbnb?

I have listed a guest house which has 6 rooms that can host 12 people and the cost is Rs 3500/- per room per night. So if someone books the whole house for one night the cost should be Rs 21000/-,  but if  someone tries to book the whole place for one night on Airbnb it only show the total cost to be as Rs 9488 for the whole place. How does it work? Do I need to change the settings? 

I am completely clueless as to how this works. Can someone please help me. 

2 Replies 2
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

Dear Friend you need to change the price of extra people. It is now showing that you charge each additional person after the first one 6 euro which is approximately Rs 500 to get Rs 21000 for the full house you will need to change this to approximately Rs 1590 for each extra person. You must also check your weekly and monthly discount i notice that there is a monthly discount of 20% that you have set. Check all those details carefully. I hope this will help you. Let me know if you need help.

Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

If you are renting each room to a different guest or group of guests, you need to make separate listings for each room.  If you would like to rent out all 6 rooms together, you need to make a separate listing for that.