How do you call the company? , I can never find a phone number

**[Title Updated]

1 Best Answer
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Hilary45@DeeAnna0@Anne445@Pierre180@Charles111

Great to meet you and welcome to the Community Center, it is great to see you getting involved in discussions here.

I understand you are all looking to reach the Support Team, as you will see in this thread Guy has been great at providing a number to many of you. I also wanted to let you know that there is lots of information on how to do this here in the Community Center, I recommend taking a look at this Community Guide (created by a host here in the CC) on the different ways to reach the team, plus also using the search bar and typing 'contact' will bring up lots of information too. 

Having said this though, I would recommend taking some time to explore the CC here, there is a huge amount of information and if you can't find it you can start a new topic (Discussion Boards > select board > click 'Start a conversation'). This may save you a lot of time, especially if it isn't urgent, and you get to meet amazing fellow hosts at the same time. 

@Shahido0, if you guest has been charged twice, I would recommend you ask your guest to contact the Support Team themselves as they can then sort it out on their account. You can now provide them with the details to help them out. 🙂

Lastly, just to mention as your questions here were slightly different to the original topic of conversation you posted in and can easily get lost, I have move your questions and replies and made it into a new topic here in the Help board. I hope this is fine with you.

I hope you get everything sorted.

Thanks,

Lizzie

(A huge thank you to @Guy53 and @Bruce43 for your help here)

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

View Best Answer in original post

29 Replies 29
Anne445
Level 2
Kilbeggan, Ireland

I am trying to discover how to call the company too as we have sold our holiday home and new owners are going to continue running the business but I have no idea how to transfer my listing to them and have customers booked via airbnb in the future.

Where is telephone no. listed please???

Give us a number to call give us somebody that we could talk to Airbnb this is really ridiculous relying on host to have some experience to answer our questions is not suitable for me whatsoever!!!

Airbnb Ireland Phone is  +353 1 697 1831

Anne445
Level 2
Kilbeggan, Ireland

Thank you Guy!  I finally found an email for them too under the company information tab.  terms@airbnb.com.  If I don't get a response via email I will call them tomorrow. 🙂 A

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Anne445

They don't respond to emails unless you have an open case. The three ways of contacting them are

1. Call them

2. Contact via social media

3. Contact via their website.

Can you please give me that number I cannot find it this is a joke and they are ridiculous

Airbnb's phone number for New Zealand is  +64 4 4880 888

Anne447
Level 2
Alstonville, Australia

i totally agree - it is totally impossible to contact them which means that for them it is all about the money and not about giving any support. I have not been paid for a month's stay and I cannot get hold of them so they are sitting on my money and i can't ask them why.

Bruce43
Level 10
Kfar Blum, Israel

@Anne447   hello Anne is Airbnb putting your money into PayPal? 

if so call the people that receive your payouts.sometimes it gets stuck, it happened to me when I first started anyway good luck.

Charles111
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Agree. It seems - no it IS, impossible to contact airbnb. Both guest and host want to cancel their booking but we don't see how. Infuriating wasting time on this site. It's an utter frustration, taking one in circles, and they take a big charge for their service not for the booking but charge for each night someone stays. WOW! and for very little serviice. 

Shahido0
Level 2
Encinitas, CA

My guest coming in june claims she was charged a second time for $126. her fee was $75 X3 nights.. $225.  not sure how this happens or what to do.. and there is no phone number.. and  one have a #??  I also see in many reply people  complaining..  Please  I see the problems and frustration with customer support.  so please just  suggestions or  helpful info.

thanks you.

shahido

If you need to contact Airbnb in the United States
+1-415-800-5959 (San Francisco)
+1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)

DeeAnna0
Level 1
Brenham, TX

THANK YOU TREMEDOUSLY!!!!

Pierre180
Level 1
Ladysmith, South Africa

I am at the point to unlist because of the zero help from AIRBNB The  e mail addresses available is for Europian countries and not for SA.I had one for SA but it is no longer active .The community center has not been of any help and  can we blame them . We are all busy and need to do things at a fast pace. Airbnb must get n support structre.

Small problems becomes huge with the present system and we get the flack for it

Keep it simple has always been an excellent motto