How do you call the company? , I can never find a phone number

**[Title Updated]

1 Best Answer
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Hilary45@DeeAnna0@Anne445@Pierre180@Charles111

Great to meet you and welcome to the Community Center, it is great to see you getting involved in discussions here.

I understand you are all looking to reach the Support Team, as you will see in this thread Guy has been great at providing a number to many of you. I also wanted to let you know that there is lots of information on how to do this here in the Community Center, I recommend taking a look at this Community Guide (created by a host here in the CC) on the different ways to reach the team, plus also using the search bar and typing 'contact' will bring up lots of information too. 

Having said this though, I would recommend taking some time to explore the CC here, there is a huge amount of information and if you can't find it you can start a new topic (Discussion Boards > select board > click 'Start a conversation'). This may save you a lot of time, especially if it isn't urgent, and you get to meet amazing fellow hosts at the same time. 

@Shahido0, if you guest has been charged twice, I would recommend you ask your guest to contact the Support Team themselves as they can then sort it out on their account. You can now provide them with the details to help them out. 🙂

Lastly, just to mention as your questions here were slightly different to the original topic of conversation you posted in and can easily get lost, I have move your questions and replies and made it into a new topic here in the Help board. I hope this is fine with you.

I hope you get everything sorted.

Thanks,

Lizzie

(A huge thank you to @Guy53 and @Bruce43 for your help here)

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

View Best Answer in original post

29 Replies 29

Airbnb's phone number in South Africa: +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Hilary45@DeeAnna0@Anne445@Pierre180@Charles111

Great to meet you and welcome to the Community Center, it is great to see you getting involved in discussions here.

I understand you are all looking to reach the Support Team, as you will see in this thread Guy has been great at providing a number to many of you. I also wanted to let you know that there is lots of information on how to do this here in the Community Center, I recommend taking a look at this Community Guide (created by a host here in the CC) on the different ways to reach the team, plus also using the search bar and typing 'contact' will bring up lots of information too. 

Having said this though, I would recommend taking some time to explore the CC here, there is a huge amount of information and if you can't find it you can start a new topic (Discussion Boards > select board > click 'Start a conversation'). This may save you a lot of time, especially if it isn't urgent, and you get to meet amazing fellow hosts at the same time. 

@Shahido0, if you guest has been charged twice, I would recommend you ask your guest to contact the Support Team themselves as they can then sort it out on their account. You can now provide them with the details to help them out. 🙂

Lastly, just to mention as your questions here were slightly different to the original topic of conversation you posted in and can easily get lost, I have move your questions and replies and made it into a new topic here in the Help board. I hope this is fine with you.

I hope you get everything sorted.

Thanks,

Lizzie

(A huge thank you to @Guy53 and @Bruce43 for your help here)

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thank you lizzie..  

since I am not the one who take guests money or does payout I told my guest she needed to deal with that.  in the meantime I was curious so i come on the forum here and found so useful info.  I  went to twitter as suggested by some one and got info I needed from airbnb support.  my guest opted for two installment payment plan.  unknowly so she thought she was charged twice. she is happy now  and satisfied that it is correct.  thank you for your response.  I learned a lot!! 

ox

shahido

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Shahido0,

Thank you so much for the update, this is really interesting to know and really helpful for other hosts who may have a similar question in the future. Thanks so sharing.

I hope your guest has a great stay with you and I hope to speak with you more around the CC. 🙂

Lizzie

[Top tip: add the @ symbol in a reply and select the person(s) you wish to address, they will then receive a email notification letting them know about your reply and it will also appear in their Community Profile]

--------------------

@Lizzie0

thanks for  your message...  may I ask what is CC?  my client is satidfied with charges.  learing a lot reading all these community messages...  ooxoxox

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Shahido0,

Aw no problem, sorry I didn't explain. In this term, CC is referring to Community Center - it saves us having to write it out everytime. 🙂

I hope this helps.

Lizzie

--------------------

thanks!! ox

Lara118
Level 1
Hamble-le-Rice, United Kingdom

@Lizzie
Hi, I have been searching for ages to try and get some help with a confirmed booking that I cancelled due to becoming uncomfortable with it. It clearly says in the booking information that you protect the hosts as well, but I am not finding this to be true. I have been wrongly penalised for what, according to your policy, should be an imitating circumstance for the black mark.

Felling frustrated and out in the dark.

Thanks,
Lara

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Lara118,

Lovely to meet you. I am sorry to hear your frustration here, I know this is a worry situation as you clearly care a lot about hosting, so hopefully I can help a little. 

If it is ok, do you mind me asking how you cancelled this, did you inform Airbnb why you were cancelling the booking reservation? I ask, because it might be that, as a cancellation process is automated that the team are actually unaware for the reason why you are cancelling.

If this is the case, I would recommend contacting the Support Team (via the information I have included in my post above) and explaining the situation to them and they can look into it.

I look forward to hearing from you. I really hope you get this sorted.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Mark443
Level 1
Leslie Vale, Australia

Airbnb has undercharged a guest - how can I talk to a real person at Airbnb or are you all robots.

Mark443
Level 1
Leslie Vale, Australia

Can you provide an Australian phone number that I can contact Airbnb directly regarding payment to guests.

Mark **

Mark443
Level 1
Leslie Vale, Australia

This is incredible - you make out as if you are so rainbow friendly etc but your hosts do not have any idea or ability in making direct contact with any of your staff re issues. I am ready to delist and find it unbelievable that you can get away with this after all your hype.

Mark **

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Mark443,

Great to meet you. I am sorry to hear your frustration here. I hope I can help a little.

I just wanted to check if you have seen my post further up in this thread, where I share a link to a Community Guide which provides an overview of the different ways to reach the Support Team (including a number when calling from AUS)?

If you have a payment question we also might be able to point you in the right direction, which may save you some time.

Let me know how you get on. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

@Lizzie

Hello Lizzie

I have a few issues with my airbnb account ... I can't enter my calander anymore or use the help page ... it means I'm unable to contact airbnb and I conn't addapt my calander any more. What do I have to do??

Thanks! for your help

luc

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Luc33

If you click in the link @Lizzie provided you with in her post, it details all the ways to contact Airbnb.