How to find a property manager for my airbnb property in Las Vegas

Mia30
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

How to find a property manager for my airbnb property in Las Vegas

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a property manager to look after my airbnb property in Las Vegas. 

Where should I start? How do you guys usually look for property managers? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks!

Mia

76 Replies 76
Mari25012
Level 1
West Babylon, NY

Hello 👋🏾

My partner and I found a beautiful large Victorian house that we are in love with. The house is located in New Jersey and we work in Brooklyn. We would like to buy it and set it up as a romantic Victorina Inn for Airbnb . We’d like to hopefully retire to it in the future but for now we’d like to get a property manager. 
My partner’s sister has a multi family in Brooklyn. She has a manager that lives on premises and rents out two of the 3 bedrooms.  The manager meets the rental requirement by ensuring bookings every month. Is that something that can be done in New Jersey? If so, how do we find someone trustworthy to do that with?

Thank you in advance!

Mari & Randy

Martin3230
Level 1
Westminster, CA

Go to **

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly. You can message each other privately instead.