How to sign up for co-hosting?

Answered!
Katarina-and-Ante0
Level 5
Split, Croatia

How to sign up for co-hosting?

How do I sign-up fo co-hosting? I would love to know about other hosts in my area looking for helping hand.

Ante

1 Best Answer
Neti1
Level 4
New Orleans, LA

55 Replies 55
James1411
Level 1
Walnut Creek, CA

I have a property in Truckee(Tahoe/Donner) I am joining AIRBNB as host but would like to co-host properties in the in the following areas as well.: How do I sign up?

Tahoe/Donner/Truckee

SF Bay Area

Tahoe

Napa/Sonoma area

Mendocino

Jonathan774
Level 2
Nottingham, United Kingdom

Hey, if you use this, that should help, as its the only one i could find out there  https://www.findcohost.com/

Amy926
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

I am currently a host and looking to co-host in my area for some potential extra work. Can anyone show me the most recently updated link to do this?

Many thanks!!

Dear host,

My name is Carine and I am a local Gatineau Co-Host. I've been part of the Airbnb community since 2018. I’m able  to help Airbnb property owners manage their listings around Ottawa , Gatineau Montreal Quebec etc…. The markets I have experience in are, Ottawa, Gatineau, Montreal .

I'm here to offer you co-host services to help you start, manage, and grow your Airbnb business. If you're just starting out and need a hand, this is for you. If you have a listing and are leaving town, this is for you. If you've hit critical mass and need help managing multiple properites, this is for you.

I’ m have a contact team can help you too ex: maintenance and cleaning …

Respond to this post or send me a private message if a Ottawa / Gatineau Airbnb Co-Host is what you're looking for.

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Cohost1
Level 3
Littleton, CO

Hi Everyone,

We are rebuilding the cohosting functionality to disperse to hosts. Please visit us at cohost.com/network

Trey
Cohost.com
Director of Real Estate & Development
Realtor ® / Broker Associate
Miguel710
Level 1
McAllen, TX

I am currently hosting and would like to cohost in my area. I would love to know about other hosts in my area looking for helping hand.  In Rio grande valley in Southern Texas.

Jonathan774
Level 2

Hey @Miguel710 , found this (https://www.findcohost.com/))after some research! 

Good luck!

Jeannie61
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Hi,  I'm in the  Middle FL Keys and also not able to register as a co- host,  if anyone needs a co-host in this area I'm available,  years of experience in all aspects of property management/ professional cleaning/ maintenance etc...

Contact me:

Jeannie Lopez

Paradise Island Services

321-299-5575

Jonathan774
Level 2

Hello @Jeannie61 , found this website and trying to help everyone out there 🙂 hopefully that should answer your question https://www.findcohost.com/.

Jon

Jonathan774
Level 2

There are so many similar threads about the same issue. I hope this will help everyone and put an end to this mysterious issue around co-hosting being ended on Airbnb. 

Basically, I have been looking for a cohost for a while and from what I understand, Airbnb had a co-hosting program which they retired in 2018 due to not being viable for them or maybe they started foloowing some alternative strategies. I have been googling around for a while now and finally found an alternative site (https://www.findcohost.com/) which seems to be doing the job. I have signed up as a host for now, hoping to find a co-host in my area. 

Kenneth12
Level 10
Chicago, IL

For anyone who has gotten this far:  to re-iterate @Jonathan774 ,  ABB's co-hosting program is essentially shuttered,  though there are still co-hosting and team features in the platform.

All co-hosting options above are 3rd-party services,   YMMV as they are not ABB products/services.

Elmina2
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

We offer co-hosting and property management services to vacation rentals. To learn more, visit: www.elminastayz.com

Joanna404
Level 2
Venice, FL

I am a super host for my vacation home in North Carolina . I  live in Florida and am interested in co-hosting properties here.  Venice, Englewood, South Sarasota.  I'll be happy to provide a link to my own listing so you can read reviews.  JoannaAhrens3@gmail.com

Pavel120
Level 2
New York, NY

I live in Hoboken , NJ and am interested in co-hosting properties in Hoboken, Jersey City, and Weehawken. I would be happy to help anyone in need. Please email me at fridmanpavel1@gmail.com

Susan1342
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Camarillo California Super Co-Host Available!

I am a Super Host at my Las Vegas properties...I moved to California near Ventura County and looking to Co-host some were close to Camarillo, California. Please message me ..

Susan Wallis