How to update my calendar?

Answered!

How to update my calendar?

Hi

How do I update my calendar so that the listing is kept current?

kathy

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This content is in our Archive board.

You can still access it if you have the link but it won't appear when you search the Community Center.

To ask a new question in the Community Center, please click:

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Kathy114,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

I hope you don't mind, but I have made your post into a new topic, as this was on a slightly different area, this will make it easier to find. 

In terms of your question, are you asking in general how to set dates as available and block dates out in your calendar? If so, you can do this via 'Manage Listing and Calendar', select the dates you wish to edit and then in the little pop up on the right, you will be able to mark as Available or Blocked. Then all you have to do is click save. You can take a look at this Help Center article for more information on this. 

Feel free to provide more information on this, if this is not what you are asking. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Louise116
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi 

I need to know how to update my calader so it shows as recently updated

There are scores of requests from hosts online requesting how to update calendars which should be a mere click of a button, but airbnb fails to answer the question every time. I've yet to see a community or aribnb answer on this question that works. 

Hi Lizzie, may be you could help on this issue I'm also facing:

The available/blocked options are disabled due to a mistake I made connecting AirBnB with Smoobu, since Smoobu took over the control. I have already removed the link, but there AirBnb has not taken back the control of the calendar ... may be it's because there is a batch process that runs from time to time in the background and I don't see any way to manually ·"refresh" it and I'm desperate, since I had two double bookings in the last 24 hours! In short, I need to be able to take back manual control of the availability in the calendar. Thanks in advance

Marie-F-0
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

VRBO has a button to click on and the calendar gets updated. I dont see this in AIRBNB How do I update my calendar so its kept current please ? Thank you 

Pip13
Level 1
Le Plan-de-la-Tour, France

Hi,

I have the same question - Is there a button to update the calendar?  On other sites there is a button to update which keeps the advert current...

Br

Pip

Shelley-Jo0
Level 1
Plymouth, MA

Where is the "Available or Blocked" button on my Manage Calendar page?  I need to block certain dates on my tour calendar and I've chosen the date, but there is no option that I can see to block it.  Maybe someone can take a screen shot?

@Shelley-Jo0 

See it there on the right?  I've chosen just one date but you can choose more than one.

Screenshot 2019-05-23 08.36.58.png

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This content is in our Archive board.

You can still access it if you have the link but it won't appear when you search the Community Center.

To ask a new question in the Community Center, please click:

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines