How to update photography after a remodel?

Wren0
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

How to update photography after a remodel?

Hello hosts!

I recently redecorated my home and changed a room into an office, and am interested in getting the professional photography re-done to reflect the new state of things.  However, since I've already gotten photography on this listing, I can't apply through the normal channels.  Does anyone have ideas on how I can request new photography after remodeling?

Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Vicky0
Level 4
Norwich, United Kingdom

I believe you can only get it once unfortunately 😞 which is a real shame. I'm also redecorating and still have the message from the airbnb photographer archived so I might message her for a quote as her pics were really good!

if it is just that you now have an additional room to list you could photograph the new room yourself and reuse the old pics. Either save them or contact airbnb and ask them to transfer them over.

A) You should try contacting airbnb and ask for special new photography session. I think you only get a free one every 3 years. But they could approwe it anyway.  

B) You can just add a new picture of remodeled part (your own picture), and delate old ones. You will still have  some airbnb photography and that is important

C) You could consider starting new listing if remodeling was big

Most important is that your information on airbnb truthfully reflects the real situation