I am concerned for my guest who did not get off her train. I don't have a mobile no for her.

Kate176
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I am concerned for my guest who did not get off her train. I don't have a mobile no for her.

I am in the UK and the number listed under her name is an Australian one. She has not made contact and I guess she missed the small station. It's a very stormy night and there are few options for her up the track. Does Airbnb have an alternative number for her? Thanks

2 Replies 2
Kate176
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I have found her and all is well. Unusually she's not travelling with a phone, and the trains were seriously delayed.

Glad to hear all is well @Kate176 🙂 It's after 11pm here in South Africa and I'm currently waiting for a guest who is coming from the UK. Really hope their flight etc is on time as I may not be able to keep my eyes open if the don't arrive in the next half hour or so!

Anyway, for future reference this forum consists of other hosts so no-one on here will have another contact number for a guest. However there are plenty posts with contact details for Airbnb that can be searched for.