I can help with check in / check out in Sydney Eastern Suburbs

I can help with check in / check out in Sydney Eastern Suburbs

Hello, I used to be a successful Airbnb host, and I know how the check in process can be a bit of a pain as you might not be available to welcome your guests and let them in. I work from home on my own fashion business, and I can be very flexible with my time. I am based in Potts Point, Sydney and I can help you out with the check in process, let the housecleaner in, even help you out with your taxes and finances as this is my background, etc.. For check in / check out services, I charge $25 each time I have to go to your property. For other services, let me know what you need and I will provide you with a quote. Don't hesitate to contact me ***.

Happy Hosting!

4 Replies 4
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Perrine1,

Welcome to the Community Center, thanks for posting this. It sounds like you have a lot of experience as a host.

I hope you don't mind, but for security reasons it is not advisable to include any personal information here as it is publically visible, therefore I have removed your email address. Once we launch Direct Messaging, I hope it will make this process a lot easier. 

I hope you understand. 

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

James67
Level 1
Woolloomooloo, Australia

Hi Lizzie,

As a host for many years I have come to these forums looking for services to help me with hosting - cleaning, check-ins etc, and the post from Perrine was interesting to me.  I am now totally confused about these forums though - how am I supposed to get in touch to find out more about Perrine or her services?  It's all well and good to remove email addresses for "security reasons" but you should have instead outlined the "approved" method for me to contact Perrine.

Can you please let me know?  If people are happy to post their email address online to promote a service I really don't see why airbnb decide to block it.

Thanks

James.

Gabriel21
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

Hi James,

Check out www.HomeHost.com.au

HomeHost Property Management for your Airbnb

Sydney Based

Deborah58
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Hi Perrine,

I was just about to post a job for exactly this. I have a holiday rental business with all properties based around the Eastern Suburbs. You can find me at Ruby's Holiday Residences. All of my properties are on Airbnb (in fact I was invited to list with them when they first started, and I hosted the guy who came to open the Sydney office, so I've been there since it's birth!)

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Deborah