I can't get the paste option when trying to import calendar

I can't get the paste option when trying to import calendar

Hello,

I'm trying to sync my VRBO calendar with the Airbnb calendar and I can't get the paste option to appear when I right click.  I'm actually able to copy the URL, I just can't paste it.  Any help is appreciated.

Chip

8 Replies 8
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @TropicalDreams0,

If you copy the URL and then open a new ".txt" document does "paste" appear and work when you first left click in the document and then right click?

If it does then you could try the importing again. You must first left click in the import box on Airbnb and then right click.

You could also try the keyboard method for pasting. That is, left click in the Airbnb import box and then hit and hold the "ctrl" key while you hit the "v" key. Then release both.

Steve.

The ctrl v worked for me!!

Gillan0
Level 1
La Cañada Flintridge, CA

Thanks Steve!!!!!

I used ctrl+V to past it and it worked.  I could not use right click either. 

I’m having trouble with the same thing!! Very frustrating! 

Thank you so much!!! control v worked!

Connie360
Level 1
Flagstaff, AZ

Wow, thank you sooooo  much, Control V worked for me as well.  You all are the best, as Airbnb is impossible to get help on this stuff. Little things like this take hours to resolve for something so simple! You are the best Steve!!!

I cannot believe we can’t just paste from VRBO to Airbnb , how freaking disgusting

so I have to type the listing all over, it’s sick, spent an hour on the phone with support who had no clue