I can't unlist my current listing.

Brye0
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

I can't unlist my current listing.

Help, Airbnb use to be easy to unlist and list your property.  Is unlisting not an option anymore, do you have to deactivate it now???

15 Replies 15
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Click on the on the link to read the guide - https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/476/how-do-i-snooze-or-deactivate-my-listing

BW, Ama

Juls1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I have the exact same problem! Dot would not turn red and people sending me requests when the flat should be unlisted.

Anybody had any luck?

Burke0
Level 1
Kyoto, Japan

Yes, I'm having the sme problem,
I know how to 'unlist' my listing as I've done it many times for various reasons but from today when I switch to 'unlist', instead of asking me to check the reason for doing so and then unlisting it simply says unlisted and the little coloured circle next to it remains green.
Then when I go through the process again to check if it unlisted of not it says 'listed.
I'Ve done this10 times with the same result. I've reset my browser. Restarted my computer.
Nothing works!!
What's goind on?!
It's essential for me to be able to unlist my place occasionally and I think that should be my unhindered right.

Burke

Not Unlisted.png

I have the very same problem. Help AirBnBplease! We cannot unlist properties!!!!!!!

After trying it with another browser, without any extensions installed and popups allowed, it worked just fine.

What browser? Firefox 49.0 on Mac OS X El Capitan it continues to show "listed".  There is no "save" button when selecting "Unlisted" so there is no confirmation that any changes took effect.

Daehyun0
Level 1
Providence, RI

I am having the exact same problem. Please fix this error, Airbnb!

Audrey72
Level 1
Aix-en-Provence, France

Same problem here. Are you joking??? Will you pay my fine?

In the listing on the lefthand sideI have the option to do so.  And, it is working.  I can list an unlisted space from the summary of my listings, but to list the space, I must go into the listing itself.  Maybe becaues when you unlist a dialog box comes up to ask you the reason for unlisting.  I supposed having that box come up in the summary of listings could be a bit confusing as you might forget which property you were editing at the time.  For example, if you have 10 listings and you are unlisting 3 for various reasons, then it probably makes sense to have to go into each one to make the change.

This may have nothing to do with the sympoms people are describing on this thread, but I did think I had this problem until I went into the details of the listing to unlist it.

Rob102
Level 1
New York, NY

Have you tried changing the browser?

Was on Firefox; changing to Chrome helped me.

Hope it helps you too!

Turn off your ad blocker.  It FINALLY worked for me.  Pheew!

I have the same problem. Unable to unlist, very frustrating. I have tried chrome, edge, firefox with and without ad blockers. No blocking of pop-ups.

How do I get help with this? It is impossible to contact airbnb.

WHAT'S UP AIR BNB?!

We all have the same issue -- can you please send a fix? Shouldn't be this difficult to Pause or deactivate a listing.