I'd like to personally speak to Lizzie

Ernie0
Level 10
San Francisco, CA

I'd like to personally speak to Lizzie

Hi Lizzie, 

I'm a very active host in San Francisco operating three listings in my private residence. I've completed nearly 1000 bookings in the past 29 months. From the short time that I have participated in the Cmmunity Center, I am led to believe that you are the boss here. Would it be possible for you and I to have a friendly chat about the Community Center? If so, please call me. 

Cheers, 
Josh  (Ernie)

8 Replies 8
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ernie0,

Great to hear from you. 

Just to highlight, I have removed your telephone number and surname from your post for your safety as this is publically visible and I wouldn't recommend you post any personal details here. I hope this is fine with you.

Thanks so much. Lizzie 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie, 

The conversation I'd like to have with you is far too in-depth to be carried out over email. Please find a way to call me. I'm certain that you can find a way to sort that out. I see that you've removed my phone number so you presumably had the foresight to make a note of it. 

Look forward to speaking to you, 
Ernie (Josh) Thayer

Now I'm intrigued!  Will the call happen? Won't it?

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Maria-Lurdes0....You can follow what happens on another thread under 'general hosting', mind you you have to scroll down through a few pages, it's getting a bit long in the tooth now Maria, but you won't miss it!!!!!  cheers....Rob

Robert216
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Yes that is fine thanks Lizzie. I need to speak to someone at airbnb, is there a help desk telephone number?

Thanks, Robert

I need to speak with/email with a real person to ask for hwlp. How do I connect directly with someone who can help me?

I am in the same situation. As I read through the community postings looking for a thread that related to my issues, I can't help but think that I could have saved a couple of hours with a phone call. How does one make that happen?
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Alexis31@Susan258 and @Robert216,

Welcome to the Community Center, it is lovely to meet you.

As this is a popular question, here in the CC, there is a lot of information about the different ways on how to contact the Support Team directly. This can be found by using the search bar (found on most pages here) and typing in contact. Also, I would recommend taking a look at the Community Help Guides (created by hosts here in the CC), normally found at the top of the Community Help board. There is a specific post on, how to contact Airbnb. Plus, if your question is quite a generic question which other host might know (rather than something personal linking to your account - take a look at this post), if you can't find it already discussed here via the search bar, you might like to start a new topic. 🙂

Search Contact.png

I hope this is helpful and you get this sorted. Can I ask what your question is about?

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.