I didn't receive my Travel credit after signing up through a referral link?

Answered!
Gemma-Rose0
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

I didn't receive my Travel credit after signing up through a referral link?

I signed up through my parents Airbnb host referral but neither I nor my parents received the travel credit we were supposed to after I hosted my first guests.

Just wondering if there is a way to fix that. I want to refer more hosts but I'd also like the referal program to work

1 Best Answer
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Tamás7 Once someone accepts a referral and creates a new account, then that person cannot accept any more referrals, so in this case, if your friend accepted a referral from someone else, he is no longer able to accept a referral from you. 

That said, you can still refer new friends to Airbnb in order to earn Travel Credits.  

This link, the Referral Terms of Service, may be helpful to you: 

https://www.airbnb.com/referrals/terms_and_conditions

View Best Answer in original post

21 Replies 21

@Clare0Thanks for your help! Wish you a happy new year!

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

And same to you, @Tamás7

Adam476
Level 1
Plainfield, IL

I just signed up to Airbnb for the first time with a referral link. And I am booking a trip @$185 a night. And the $40 is not coming up at check out. Why?

Nicolas776
Level 1
Paris, France

Hello,

I used this referral program or a friend and but I discover now that she should have received a reservation of $100 USD for me to get a bonus.

Very disapointed as it was no so obvious right away but anyway, I wonder: Will I get the bonus if somebody book her flat for such an amount of money or does this whole program apply only for the very first booking, meaning I will never see this bonus as her first booking was less than 100 $.

I am confused when I read the conditions.

Thank you for your answer. I am planning a long trip and I could definitly use those credits!!

Cheers guys

my partner used my link to create an account and he has not recieved his welcome credit. My invite section says Shane has signed up and needs to book a stay which is fine but he hasnt recieved his credit so he hasn't booked yet. Also in my referral section under home stays this it what it says.

Shane
$0 AUD after their first qualifying stay
Account created

I didn't relies it would be so complicated. 
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

Thank you. Rules where followed just unsure why Shane hasn't received a discount for his first stay and why mine says $0 at this point?