I had a guest stay but there was no payment,

Kelly54
Level 2
Fredericton, Canada

I had a guest stay but there was no payment,

it shows our conversation, and i clicked approved but just seeing that no payment as if he didn't stay. what do i do, i have sent him a message not reply. 

2 Replies 2
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You would have received booking confirmation by e-mail on your Airbnb mail - do you have this confirmation? Look in you transaction history accessed via the host menu (house icon), the booking should be in there and payment should state 'pending' if it hasn't been released as yet.

Have you set up an pay-out method as well? This is different to a payment menthod so do check this via your profile menu. Also the payment method you choose will determine how long it takes to receive the money - click on link for guide  - https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/425/when-do-i-get-paid

If all above is in order, then perhaps contact Airbnb via Twitter or Facebook(quickest response), they have access to your account so will be in a better position to asnwer you queries.

Wish you all the best, Ama

Patricia236
Level 1
Puyallup, WA

This has happened to me also. I pre approved and their is also conversation. I asked her if she was able to confirm.