I just got my 3rd review, why does it say 2 for business ready?

Rebecca36
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

I just got my 3rd review, why does it say 2 for business ready?

We've been really working hard to get our space Business Ready (all amenities, good communication, etc) and been waiting on the reviews to get us to the business ready point. I got my 3rd review last week, but it still claims I have only 66% reviews needed when I look at the business ready page.

Does it take a couple weeks to reset (like superhost status)? Do I need 4 when it says minimum of 3?

Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Rebecca36 there are other requirements as well.  Does your listing meet all the requirements? 

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/1185/what-makes-a-listing-business-travel-ready

Yes, it does meet all the other requirements. It just keeps saying I need 3 reviews and I'm only 66% complete (2/3) but I have 3 reviews. Reviews is the only one that doesn't say "Ready!"

@Rebecca36 If you've met all the requirements, the only thing I can think of is that Airbnb's system hasn't updated your account info yet.  Since they take 10 days to assess Super Host status, I imagine it might take as long to do the same for Business Travel Ready.  Of course you can contact Airbnb directly to get a more exact answer.  🙂