I'm flabbergasted there's NO way to contact Airbnb with a major issue! I'm desperately seeking help

Elaine49
Level 1
Saugerties, NY

I'm flabbergasted there's NO way to contact Airbnb with a major issue! I'm desperately seeking help

9 Replies 9
Jennifer94
Level 1
Morton Grove, IL

I hear ya.   I don't see an email address any where.   They are collecting money so I would think they should have a way for people to reach them via email.   I DO have a number for them 855-424-7262.    

I don't have an emergency only a quick question, but it looks like I will have to call.  if you get an email address please let me know and good luck!  Jen

Calling is the only chance to get an answer, but in my experience the answers are all cookie answers... say to the host this reply fro, that question. I hear the same reply so often that I start by saying that I won;t accept a pre-written response. It helps slightly, but not much. 

Airbnb concept is phenominal but in practice it falls far short of acceptable.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Elaine

There are a number of ways to contact BnB.

You can call them, contact them through social media or contact them via their website.

If you need help about a current booking if you look on your booking confirmation you will find the number for your country that you can reach them on.

Susan191
Level 2
Portland, OR

If you are unable to find a phone number, especially for a business, look on this site: Gethuman.com. I believe Amazon, as an example, doesn't provide a phone number on their site, and of course it's listed on this site. This is a wonderful (amazing!) source to know about. Not sure if they're still doing it, but they also had provided explicit instructions on how to bypass long automated and labor intensive navigating to a live person - to get you directly and fast to a customer service person. 

Wow! Thank you @Susan191 This is so good to know about. I'm bookmarking it on my PC.

Angela, I'm so glad you are helped by the information, yea!

Susan 🙂

I too am trying to reach out on the following:

1. How to add Pet Fee like the Extra Cleaning Fee
  2. Explination of charge.  I had a potential guest report she had a $42.00 fee show up on her end before she canceled, but on my end the caculations were clear.   # of room nights X the rate = total plus service fee.  I could not answer her what the $42.00 was for.  This reflects on my listing and not Airbnb!

You can not add a pet fee like a cleaning fee.

I assume the $42 is ABB fee.

David
Marilyn36
Level 1
Davao City, Philippines

Hi I need help. Anybody who can help me on how to retrieve the money paid to me by Airbnb as a host, which they sent to me through my closed bank account.