I need to turn off the filter "pets Allowed" or " pet friendly" in the search area

Denise253
Level 2
Dallas, TX

I need to turn off the filter "pets Allowed" or " pet friendly" in the search area

When we started hosting, we thought we would allow pets. We did have a few guests with pets. Then we realized that our pets were upset by having strange dogs in their space. And a few guest said they had allergies and really like that our cottage was so clean. We realized that if we continued to have pets allowed, we could eventually have issues with allergic guest. We changed house rules and amenities to "not suitable for pets", so all good there.

Just had a booking inquiry that said he searched for 'Pet Friendly" homes and our cottage came up, but then our listing said no pets. This is going to continue if I can't turn off Pet Friendly in the guest search filters.

How do I correct this filter???? Any thoughts???

2 Replies 2
Ali40
Level 10
Crozet, VA

The Pet setting is located under "booking" then "house rules"

I have clearly indicated "not suitable for pets" under house rules. My place still shows up under the search "pets allowed". That's what I need to adjust, and I can't find a place to make that change.