I no longer see the "more filters" option?

Dg1
Level 1
Elizabeth, CO

I no longer see the "more filters" option?

Hey Folks,

I think I'm losing my mind! I'm trying to search for listings of the property type "boats". I've done this numerous times before but for some reason when i go to the website on my mac now I no longer see the option for "more filters" or "property type"?

What am I missing? does anybody else have this problem? Seems to work fine on my wife's computer!

Help!

Dave Gregory

43 Replies 43

This didn't work for me either.  This site is completely unusable.  How unprofessional.  Going back to Booking.com

That's too simple?

Stephanie746
Level 1
Denver, CO

cant find filters , again. Really annoying site. seems like a simple problem to fix. Hopefully a better company takes over home rentals soon.

Same here. Can't get it to work and tried multiple browsers. Does Airbnb check these forums?

When you are making money hand over fist, it's easy to respond to complaints by saying, "Yeah, isn't that a shame!"

For me, if I click on 'Homes' to limit the search first thing, then I see more filter options.  I hope this helps....heck, I hope this keeps working for me!    So frustrating!

this worked for me

Cheryl375
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

thanks this works
Fernando668
Level 1
Alameda, CA

Seems they do not have their programing code in order for the site.  I am having the same issue. 

Stuart146
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Yes - its now Oct 31st and I cannot see any filter options.

So i cannot find a place to stay with my dog. Ive tried both Firefix and Chrome now  - there is no visible way to search except for date location and number of guests. Its driving me crazy.

AIRBNB please get yourself organised and fix these issues!

Linda1513
Level 1
Seattle, WA

It is now 2019 and I am using my mac, when I try to find the "facilites" option there is nothing.. I'm trying to filter my search with pools and i still can't find it. 

Glen79
Level 1
Gibsons, Canada

Okay, this is moving into bull**bleep** territory. There are no search filters on Chrome, Safari, or even the Brave Browser. Countless people have complained about this for years. What on Earth is going on here? Do I need to send a skilled youngster over there to fix your programming?

I've only just started using airbnb and am finding the lack of filters really frustrating, I only get Dates and Guests. Looks like this problem has been going on for years and still not fixed!

No filters on any of the browers. Wow, what a dissapoinment

Click "Homes" and the filter options appear