I want to speak to a human at airbnb!!

Rick-And-Nadine0
Level 1
Vancouver and Cape Breton

I want to speak to a human at airbnb!!

I am becoming very frustrated with Airbnb. Recently our listing appeared to be hacked, but no explanation was given.

Now, I am trying to connect with a guest from Colombia but airbnb makes it impossible to contact them via email or telephone. All I need is her god **bleep** email address, stop being so paranoid airbnb.

And to make things worse, it is impossible to reach a human at airbnb to resolve this with.

I am seriously considering relocating our listing to another site, there are others just as good if not better than airbnb.

Hopefully this message reaches someone at airbnb who cares

In frustration,

Rick

31 Replies 31
Nona32
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

I really would like to speak to a human. I have been messaging back and forth to the same customer support automated robot for 2 days. I just need someone from the company to change my email address. I cannot update the email on my own as I have always used facebook to log in and if you use facebook then it prompts you to go through the "forgot password" steps. Which means they EMAIL you a link to reset it. And I no longer have access to that email. The robot has told me to do the same thing 3 times now. Is there really no way a human can just quickly update my email for me. How will I receive a confirmation email and other info from my host regarding my upcoming trip if I cannot get into my email?? I am a first time AirBnB user and wow this is really not a good look. A company full of robots who when you call the customer support number hang up on you. Severely underwhelmed and may never use AirBnB again. Is there any way a real human from the support team could help me with this?

Belinda63
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I am currently waiting for a payment from airbnb for hosting. Its alot £850.62 and they have not sent it after 10 days.  Please could you help me, when I ring they say the relevant people are not at work ie Finance and Management.   I am just being fobbed off. Help please. 

Belinda 07747 111702