I want to talk about setting location

Answered!
Jay332
Level 1
Hanoi, Vietnam

I want to talk about setting location

Hi guys,

I'm trying to set up my location for customer five-time but always wrong location as I set up 

Airbnb give me another location. Pls help me

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Jay332,

You'll have to contact Airbnb support to discuss the issue.

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Jay332,

You'll have to contact Airbnb support to discuss the issue.

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

Thanks you so much
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Jay332,

Welcome to the community!

I've seen that Steve replied to your question. Have you been able to contact Airbnb as recommended? 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Quincy,

I did it already. Many thanks for your support

Jay 

Maz11
Level 1
Western Australia, Australia

Im trying to set up a new site on AIRBNB and Im renting the top floor of my house, it comes up with shared oom in house , are there any other options? also it wont let me put a second bedroom in , it has two bedrooms but it comes up with 2 beds and 1 bedroom , how do I fix this before I place my post ?