I was hoping to hear if got Superhost status by the 10th, but nothing either way.

Scott21
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I was hoping to hear if got Superhost status by the 10th, but nothing either way.

Today is the 13th, three days after I was suposed to find out if I got Superhost status. My stats indicated I was on schedule to get Superhost status. But I have not heard anything either way. 

5 Replies 5
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Scott21,

I thought the SH evaluations were already completed.  I would go to your stats and scroll down and see what it says in the SuperHost section.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

It says my next review is on July 1st. And all the stats indicate that I should have been given superhero status in April.

Well @Scott21,  I am sure you might deserve "superhero" status and am curious what your superpower is.  

Anyway, it looks like they did not give it to you this time.  If you feel this is incorrect, contact Airbnb and have them look into it.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

I really was expecting my tights and cape in the mail by now. 

My smartphone autocorrected superhost to superhero. :})>

I contacted support, they said some old listings I had for San Francisco have to be reviewed by a person. I told them I moved out of that apartment last year, so they will delete the listings so they don't cause any future fuss with me and my place in Cleveland Heights. Because they have to manually review, I will not get my status until clost to the end of the month. No worries.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Evelyn0
Level 10
Arkport, NY

What do you see when you click on the Stats tab?