If I add a listing, will I lose my reviews?

Emma18
Level 1
New York, NY

If I add a listing, will I lose my reviews?

Hi Hosts,

I am wondering if any one has moved and needed to update/change their listing. I am worried about losing my old reviews if I make a new listing for my apartment. So I just updated my new listing to reflect the description/pictures of the new space...but the majority of the reviews are based on the old apartment.

So main question: How do I keep my reviews, but add a new listing?

Another way you could help me is if you know airbnb's contact email/number, because I cannot find it! The contact page only has contacts for future hosts.

Thanks,

Emma

2 Replies 2
Gritta0
Level 10
Berlin, Germany

Hallöchen Emma,

to keep your reviews connected to your listing you need to keep the existing listing. But you can change your "old" listing, so that it finaly is "new" as far as I understand.

To contact airbnb see here:

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-How-To-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Liebe Grüße

Gritta

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi Emma,

You can delete your listing and you will keep your reviews as they are part of your account and not tied to your listing.

"You won't be able to permanently deactivate your listing if you have any upcoming reservations or reservation requests. Past reviews of your listing will remain on your public profile—they cannot be removed." - Airbnb

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host