Incorrect listing price

Tim599
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Incorrect listing price

Hello there!

When I edit and preview my listing the price is correct.

However, if I do an actual search in AirBnB, the price shown is now about double, despite that not being the price set in the listing at all.

Can someone help please.

2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Tim599

how you did your search? For specific dates or not? For how many people?

You can set BASE PRICE and CUSTOM PRICE. Custom price for specific days or period will override your base price.

You can also set additional fee for extra guests after x guests so your nightly price will change depending on how much people is in a group.

You can also set cleaning fee and it will be added to your nightly price.

Airbnb will add his service fee (arround 15%) and transaction fee to your price.

Pam98
Level 2
Abbotsford, Canada

Today my husband was just searching for our suite and the listing price came up at $113... Our actual listing price is $85!  Then we get notified that two people potentially looked at our listing today and booked at a cheaper accommodation! WHAT???!!   Air BnB actually cost us potentially two bookings.... and then tells us to lower  our price to attract more bookings... when our actual prices is ALREADY LOWER THAN LISTED!

This is the second time this has happened.  Anyone else dealt with this?  What can I do ? I've emailed and sent notices every way I know , but we are still listed WAY over our original price... Plus they have listed at $52 service fee - for what? Does anyone know?? 

Help!