Infants name are not is guest list

Saim1
Level 2
Istanbul, Turkey

Infants name are not is guest list

Hi,

We (with my wife and baby) have to give the reservation details to the consulate for each person in visa application. They want to see each appliciant name in the booking document, when i printed out the receipt details i can only see names of me and my wife because Airbnb doesn't count infants as guest and not show in the guest list.

How to show the name of baby in list of guest?

6 Replies 6

Thank you Mike but I see only 2 guests in guest lists although i booked as 2 guests+ 1 infant

Claudiu-Nicolae0
Level 10
Barcelona, Spain

Contact the host and ask them, if they could issue accommodation confirmation letter for you. If they are officially registered as a company, they will able to help you. If they are a private home, the won't. You also can contact AirBnb support, probably they could do something about it.  But in general, AirBnb is not the best option, if you need a visa, since many hosts are individuals, not companies, and can not issue an accommodation confirmation letter for a consulate.

There's no way to show infants as guest. AirBnB advised me to contact host to request the document. My host kindly helped me

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Which country are you looking to visit?

As a Host if someone did not have a visa I would want the booking cancelled until they did. I would definitiely be uncomfortable with such a booking.

David

The problem is, that if a guest need a visa, a consulate won't issue it, unless the guest has confirmed accommodation. But, yes, it is a risk for a host.