Is it possible to make a listing only available at certain times, i.e. weekends?

Is it possible to make a listing only available at certain times, i.e. weekends?

6 Replies 6
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Simon29,

Yes, just block off your calendar on weekdays or the days you do not want to host: Blocking Off Unavailable Date 

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

But is it only possible manually, for each and every weekend?  You cannot create a rule or algorythm?

I am also wondering how to do this. I travel through the week and only want to host Friday-Monday, every week. Doing this manually isn't very fun so I think a "weekend only" type setting would be nice.

You can click and drag to block multiple days.

Mike
AirBnB Treehouse for Rent
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7292887

Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

@Simon29 Lots of people do this by just setting the calendar to require a Friday check-in with a min and max of 2-3 nights. No reason why you couldn't set this up.

Miguel1582
Level 1
United States

@Simon29 just go into the listing settings/prices and availability and set the restricted check-in  and check-out dates.

in my case in particular, the listing is only available during weekdays so i had to restrict fridays and saturdays as check-in days and saturdays and sundays as check-out days.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!