Just realized I have a 4 and a half star rating?

Rebecca67
Level 2
Pulaski, TN

Just realized I have a 4 and a half star rating?

I have a victorian home that I try to keep absolutely top notch. My reviews have all been positive except one woman thought I should serve breakfast. Could this be the cause of my loss of half star? I have never claimed to serve breakfast though.  She was brand new to airbnb and I think she thought breakfast was implied. Anyway, I would certainly like to know who or what was less than 5 stars so I can fix it.  How can I find out?

2 Replies 2
Christine1
Level 10
Glenbrook, Australia

@Rebecca67, Sorry Rebecca, it's sad when the stars fall from our web page....

You can monitor your feedback via your stats. This data is listed on your site and the option is positioned next to your Dashboard icon.

You can also write back to your guest and thank them for their visit, when you do this you can ask them for feedback. 

Hope this is helpful. Write back and let us know how it goes.

Regards, Christine.

Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Unfortunately there is no way of find out why or who gave you lower ratings unless they have indicated in their review, mentioned in person or you monitor you ratings after each review which will give you an idea although not guaranteed. The fact is, you can't please everyone and sometimes no matter how much you try, there will always be someone who has some reason to underscore you. And some guests just don't believe in leaving 5* just as some don't believe in leaving reviews. 

Don't worry about it, keep on with all the good stuff you are doing, most guests acknowledge your efforts as evident in your reviews.

BW, Ama