Leaving a review

Nina-and-Gary0
Level 3
Southbank, Australia

Leaving a review

How do I leave a review of my guest without getting a prompt from AirBnB? I am usually prompted to do so, but for some reason I haven't had any notification yet (3 days after guest left) and would like to do so. When I go to Dashboard and click on "Leave a review", it takes me to my previous reviews, rather than the guest who's just left. Appreciate advice.

5 Replies 5
Dawn33
Level 10
San Marcos, TX

You have to wait for the emailed prompt after your designated guest checkout time, I believe, and then you can leave a review.
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You can write a review directly via the platform without waiting for the e-mail notification. Follow the path below - 

• Host (house icon)
  • Reviews
  • Reviews By You 2 
  • Write a review

Hope this helps, Ama

Thanks Dawn & Amaris,

Amaris, I followed your advice but it said "Nobody to review right now." even though it's 3-4 days after my guest vacated. Guess I'll just have to keep waiting for AirBnB to notify me.

You might want to DM them at Twitter.com/Airbnbhelp

I have had fantastic and immediate help here. With my last "Guests gone wild" mania, they put me with a case manager ASAP!
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Nina-and-Gary0 That's odd.  It might be how Airbnb operates in your part of the world.  Lately I've been getting the review email even before the guest has left!  Same with payouts...email releasing funds have been sent to me as early as 16 hours after check in.  Go figure!