Less than glowing review

Maria560
Level 1
Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Less than glowing review

Hi, 

Ive been with airbnb since July 2016, and sill learning

Ive tried endlessly to contact airbnb to no avail?!?! please if someone can assist itd be much appreciated.

today I was supposed to recieve 86 usd from western union but they told me 76 usd was sent.... this I dont understand as airbnb took 3usd from a 89 usd which means I should have recieved 86usd..... please how do i manage this as before i recieved without checking but as it was only 1 night this time it stood out more, hence how I saw the mistake of 10 dollars less which is a lot of money.

please someone let me know how to cntact airbnb to report this, I cant believe they are impossible to contact!?!?

Thank you & much appreciated iin advance

Maria

3 Replies 3
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

You would have had an email telling you how much was being sent, I do not use Western Union, could it be a charge they make.

Twitter seems to work, I do not tweet, I have called them a couple of times.

David
Roberta117
Level 2
Montevideo, Uruguay

Hi!

That happened to me yesterday.

I got an e-mail from ABB saying the payout was sent and it was US$ 112 (hundred and twelve american dollars) , my earnings for hosting in Montevideo.

When I went to Western Union, they informed me that ABB had discounted US$ 10 dollars (ten american dollars), and they didn't know the reason.

Could you get in touch with them to get an explanation?

Is it Western Union's fee to send money for ABB?

Thanks

Actually is explained in the western union payouts...

Thay charge 10 dollars for each transaction.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/195/i-m-a-host--will-airbnb-send-payouts-through-western-union