Licensed Broker - AirBNB Property Management

Shane2
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Licensed Broker - AirBNB Property Management

Hi Everyone my name is Shane with TGN Property Management,

I am a real estate broker and manage apartments, 1 -4 units, SFRs, etc.  Some of my clients are tired of the absurd California tenant landlord laws and asked me to host their properties for AirBNB.  I've become a host by default!  

I handle ALL aspects of managing AirBNB rentals.  I've been told I'll put Pillow out of business if enough people find out about me!  I take pictures/videos, manage the lsiting online, respond to guest inquiries, check guests in/out, account for all monies received, keep records of maintenance requests, etc.  

Essnetially, the same services I offer for regular rental properties I offer for AirBNB.  Because of my accounting records, hiring me will probably end up saving you in the long run if you don't keep an updated/accurate P&L for your house.  

53 Replies 53
Samuel300
Level 2
California, United States

Hi Heather, I would love to talk to you a bit more about the insurance side of things. Can we touch base today or tomorrow? I'm trying to connect owners with the best independent managers in LA.  I'm at eight 1 eght 23 one 3o6 won

Hi Shane

Funny you mention pillow.  you and i should chat.  the future of this business is dynamic pricing like what pillow and beyond pricing are doing.  My company has one of the most robust sample of data for Los Angeles.  we aren't only performing dynamic pricing, but we optimize listings with furniture/decor, photos, and copy.  we also are experts at calendar optimization - accepting/rejecting the right bookings, and then the final piece is the dynamic pricing system. 

all of this can help you maxmize occupancy and revenues for you clients.  we should chat more.  forwarding thinking people like you fit in great with us.  we can help you grow.

shoot me an email and we can chat more: ***

how can we connect?  

I live in chicago. I have 3 apartments here that i list on airbnb. i live in one and list 2 full time. These units are managed by a vacation rental management company. Im looking to move to LA this year. Id like to talk to someone regarding airbnb regulation in los angeles for rental units listed by tenants on airbnb. I would be living here part time and listing on vrbo sites while im in chicago. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

HI, please email me. We'd like to work with someone to set up our new apt in park labrea for airbnb rental. hasn't been fully furnished yet and we would need someone to manage it when we are away. I would say we are away about 2 weeks out of the month on average. Thanx

Julie46
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I have an airbnb in the Mt. Washington area of L.A. (90065) and I need someone to manage it for me from June through August. I'll manage the booking side. Mostly want someone to clean, do laundry, make beds, stock things and have a person on hand in case there is a problem.

julie

Hi Julie!  I am happy to be available for people to call me if they have questions or have a problem.  Can also facilitate a cleaning crew to go by after each guest.  I would need to get an idea of your budget as usually I base my fees on handling EVERYTHING from the website all the way down to checking guests in and out.  But if you just want me to handle the cleaning crews going by after each guests and being available for possible maintenance and repairs, thats fine as well.   

Usually I charge 10% per guest with a $150 minimum, but I suppose we could come to an agreement that satisfies us both.  Let me know your thoughts (I do not pay for the cleaning crew fee's, or restocking items).

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

Great to see you are helping each other. Just a gentle reminder about sharing personal information here in the CC, due to safety reasons I wouldn't recommend including this here as it is publically visible. I understand this is not ideal, but when we launch Direct Messaging it will make it a lot easier. 

Thanks so much, Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Grace21
Level 2
San Juan Capistrano, CA

Shane
My name is grace . Have listing at city of long beach.can u pls contact me [phone number removed] . Thans

Hi, in Long Beach, can I help you? Thanks, Judy

Hello,  if you have, or are considering offering, a room, condo, or home in the Long Beach area, reply to me and let's get started! Thanks, Judy

If you are still looking for a property manager we have a few listings in Long Beach.  You can find me at HeathersAngelsLA via the g type of mail.  Also check out my reviews, you will be in great hands! 323

Antoinette11
Level 1
Pasadena, CA

Hey there, I have a Craftsman home in Pasadena and I desperately need a property manager. What's the best way to contact you?

~Antoinette

On the off chance you are still searching for a manager feel free to reach out - I manage 30+ homes in LA & I have an excellent team.  You can find me at Heather Santora at the G type of mail & you are welcome to read through some of my references in my profile from owners that I handle hosting/managing/cleaning/key exchanges for.