Licensed Broker - AirBNB Property Management

Shane2
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Licensed Broker - AirBNB Property Management

Hi Everyone my name is Shane with TGN Property Management,

I am a real estate broker and manage apartments, 1 -4 units, SFRs, etc.  Some of my clients are tired of the absurd California tenant landlord laws and asked me to host their properties for AirBNB.  I've become a host by default!  

I handle ALL aspects of managing AirBNB rentals.  I've been told I'll put Pillow out of business if enough people find out about me!  I take pictures/videos, manage the lsiting online, respond to guest inquiries, check guests in/out, account for all monies received, keep records of maintenance requests, etc.  

Essnetially, the same services I offer for regular rental properties I offer for AirBNB.  Because of my accounting records, hiring me will probably end up saving you in the long run if you don't keep an updated/accurate P&L for your house.  

53 Replies 53
John2
Level 2
Bexhill, United Kingdom

Hey - I touch down in LA for the Airbnb Open. Are you around for a coffee on Tue 15 to meet? Keen to show you the product we're building (yourwelcome.com).

Xiao0
Level 1
California, United States

Shane I have a 1 bedroom loft next to staples center I will want to rent out on the fly randomly over the next year. Do you have a private contact?

Maheen0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Shane,

I have a few properties that I need a manager for ASAP in the LA area. Can you please get in touch?

Maheen - it's been great working with you - sorry I haven't gotten on the groups in a while or we could have found each other here.  Luckily Google led you to Air Concierge 🙂

Christopher158
Level 2
Marina del Rey, CA

Shane,

Can I get your contact information for my Venice Beach - 2 bedroom apt?

Hi Christopher 

You can contact me at [personal information hidden] anytime.  I look forward to speaking with you. 

Ryan ***

Pam77
Level 1
Nice, France

Hi,

I am a host here in France, a friend has asked me to host her vacation property

can I simply add her property to my listing and direct the payout to her account?

Cheers

Pam

Chris437
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

1. I need your contact info.   I am a real estate broker.  I have a client considering homes to purchase for air bnb rentals.    He will need management.   Thanks, Chris B

Hi Chris, 

I am happy to help you.  Not only am I a superhost I have kept a 100 occupancy rate on my listings for the last 7 months.  That just means consistent reliable income.   I also am working directly with airbnb on their experiences which is about to launch worldwide.  This gives me inside information on how to get more views than anybody else.   I can't tell you how much that can help out a listing.  It also doesn't hurt that both me and my wife are professional photographers.  

I would love to jump on a call as soon as possible and discuss your listing. 

Thanks again 

Ryan

[Personal information hidden]

Imran6
Level 1
New Okhla Industrial Development Area, India

Have a 2 bedroom apartment in 90045 area of LA that I would like to Airbnb. Very different requirement and willing to part with anything over and above my rent and utilities cost. Anybody willing to jump in and help - Shane, Heather? Let me know. Thanks!

Hi  Imran

Just like I told Chris, I am happy to help you.  Not only am I a superhost I have kept a 100 occupancy rate on my listings for the last 7 months.  That just means consistent reliable income.   I also am working directly with airbnb on their experiences which is about to launch worldwide.  This gives me inside information on how to get more views than anybody else.   I can't tell you how much that can help out a listing.  It also doesn't hurt that both me and my wife are professional photographers.  

I would love to jump on a call as soon as possible and discuss your listing. 

Thanks again 

Ryan

[Personal information hidden] 

Karen420
Level 2
Fire Island, NY

Hello there,

I am interested in forming a Property Management Company and listing rentals.

Wanted to see how that actually works between the landlords, my company and Airbnb.

Would appreciate any and all information that you can share.

Thanks, Karen

Karen420
Level 2
Fire Island, NY

Hello Shane,

Can you and I chat about how Property Management works with airbnb?

I am forming a company and any advice you can lend would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Karen

Hi! Shane,

We have a house with 4 bedrooms in West LA, near close to UCLA. We are interested to hire a professional air BNB team to manage it for us. Please let me know how to get jn touch with you?

best regards,

louisa

Hi Louisa,

My name is Kristina.  Me and my Fiance, Anthony, have a small boutique agency specializing in short term rental management.  If you are still looking for a manager, we'd absolutely love to help you.  We can be reached via email: info [at] premiere [dash] developments [dot] com.  We'd like to learn more about you and your property.  

Thanks and kindest regards!

Kristina & Anthony