Light leaning Services - #Wisconsin

Colin2
Level 1
Madison, Wisconsin, United States

Light leaning Services - #Wisconsin

Hello all,

I'm a new host and figuring out how to clean my 1 bedroom apartment in-between guests when I will not be there. Any tips on working with cleaners to get a good price and quality? Any tips on who to go with for services? I live in Madison, WI.

Thank you,

Colin 

3 Replies 3
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Colin2,

Lovely to meet you and welcome to the Community Center. I hope you don't mind, but I moved your post from the Melbourne, Australia city board to the 'Worldwide' board. I hope here more people from your area will see it. 

If you have any general questions about hosting please feel free to post them in the 'General Hosting' or 'New to hosting' board and I am sure many hosts would be happy to share their experience. I wish you well with your hosting. 

Happy hosting and posting 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi, Colin,

We also host in Madison.  We have a cleaning service that comes every two weeks and washes all floors, plus some other cleaning, but we still find we need to do quite a bit ourselves.  Are you licensed with the city?  We are in the process of getting a license, but it has been something of a nightmare with lost forms, uncertain fees, and having to change our category.  What has been your experience?

Ardis

@Ardis-And-Teresa0 

We host and are also Licensed in Madison WI.  Do you have a Cleaning Service you would recommend?