Listing doesn't show up once dates are entered!

Amanda36
Level 1
Bar Harbor, ME

Listing doesn't show up once dates are entered!

Hello Community!

My listing is in the search results when you do not enter a date, but once dates are entered, it is not showing up. I have checked to make sure minimum nights are accurate, the calendar is unblocked, the listing is active, etc. Any other thoughts?

Thank you!

Amanda

If you're curious, my home is Quite Bar Harbor Home in Bar Harbor, ME. Thanks!

5 Replies 5
Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

Double-check ALL of your minimum-stay requirements (not just the general setting, but any custom settings). Also, when I click around on your calendar, a lot (maybe all) of weekend ranges say "Trip must start on a Sunday". Is that intentional?

I wouldn't know how to even set it for "Trip must start on a Sunday". That's so odd! I'll play around with it, but any thoughts on how to change it? Thank you for noticing that!

I figured out where it had a setting for check ins only for Sunday. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! It was in Availability Settings. For some reason the box "Guests Must Arrive On a Specific Day" was checked. That seems like a really unhelpful box!

@Amanda36, I agree about the "arrive on specific day" option seeming of little use. I can see it being useful for very narrow purposes, though. Such as, say a 5-day music festival where a listing's rates are set extra high (like double or more). A mere 5-day minimum wouldn't prevent someone from starting a booking on the second or third day, which might make the other days harder to get full price for. In that case, I'd set a 6 night minimum and I'd restrict it to bookings that started the day BEFORE the festival. And then I'd watch the money roll in. (In my dreams.)   🙂

Hi there, this is also happening to me? I have checked the availablity settings and they are fine, any other ideas? If you enter BELLERIVE TASMANIA it shows, but if dates are entered it doesn't? Thanks in advance!