Listing for multiple rooms under one roof

Thomas-and-Damian0
Level 7
Killcare Heights, AU

Listing for multiple rooms under one roof

We have more than one room to offer in our house but need two separate listings for them. I was wondering if there is an easier way for hosts which have more than one guest room to rent??

12 Replies 12
Katarína0
Level 1
Poprad, Slovakia

I am dooing it wiht same way like you

Margaret73
Level 2
Perth, Australia

Thomas I offer more rooms in my home and have a photo of each room and advertise them separately. with full set of photos.  Small single, larger single and double rooms, so they are different prices as well.

Thomas-and-Damian0
Level 7
Killcare Heights, AU

Thanks Margaret, we have different pictures as well and so far that works. I was just wondering if there is an easier way when you search for a place to stay. For instance you click on a host and if he has to offer more than one room Airbnb would come up with multiple options. I just have the feeling I need to tell each guest that we have two rooms to offer and that there maybe more than two guests staying in our house.

Hello Thomas,

I had a similar problem. To make things simple, I've listed all room options under the one heading eg: " Fairway Views" option #1. (Sleeps two people etc) Fairway Views, Option # 2 (sleeps 4 people) and Fairway Views, option # 3 (in my case the two options combined, to sleep 6).

This is how ive listed them with pricing also. Good Luck. Grace.

Nula0
Level 2
Knysna, South Africa

we have 4 apartments at same location and have listed them seperately under one account then we another unit at another location and have seperate under another account  so it is you just a seperate listing for each room/unit  same contact and banking details   example we show 

FouronFaure patio suite 

FouronFaure Faure suite etc 

Judith50
Level 1
Cairns City, Australia

I agree, we have 4rooms to rent and have to describe it as whole house to rent, which confuses lots of people, as we live there as well,and share a kitchen. So every booking we have to explain that it will not be all of house and we will be there also! 

Katarína0
Level 1
Poprad, Slovakia

I have one question , if you have more rooms in one house ,how many guests are sharing one bathroom ? In my house 5 ,and sometime it is too much . 

Thank

Margaret73
Level 2
Perth, Australia

Thomas I offer more rooms in my home and have a photo of each room and advertise them separately. with full set of photos.  Small single, larger single and double rooms, so they are different prices as well.  These rooms have a separate entrance  two bathrooms for 5 rooms. When i have females staying, i then separate the bathrooms one for males and onr got females. I also offer a separate kitchen /living room, i live upstairs with my own kitchen/living room. Margaret Fort Western Australia

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Judy104
Level 1
Boambee East, Australia

Many families are now looking for Airbnb accommodation, but because there is no option for multiple room bookings within the Airbnb platform, we are not looking after a potential growth market.
From reading other comments about this matter, it seems this is a recurring issue, and I hope Airbnb will take the matter seriously and work to add "number of rooms required" to the booking options.  Many other BnB platforms have this functionality and it seems unusual that Airbnb administration do want to solve a problem for both their 'staff' and their customers.

Blanche7
Level 2
Cochrane, Canada

But how do I book multiple parties in my house at the same time? I still cannot figure this out even after reading people's comments other than to create two listings. Something I am trying to avoid.

Mindy26
Level 2
Hull, MA

Suggestion:  Multiple tabs per listing.   One tab per private room.  If there are 3 guest rooms, then the listing will have a tab for bedroom #1, bedroom #2, and bedroom #3.   Sometimes it's difficult for guests to understand that there are multiple listings for the same place.   This tab method would eliminate any confusion by hosts and by guests. 

I have 3 guest rooms and was planning to use airbnb on an interim basis to fill a gap because the majority of my rentals are for 3 months or longer.   Using a tab per private room would help me keep track of the calendar more easily especially since I am not using airbnb exclusively.

Is this tab enhancement possible?