Listing not appearing on AirBnB

Answered!
Toni173
Level 3
Fairlight, Australia

Listing not appearing on AirBnB

Hi, I'm new to hosting and my listing was supposed to post on Thursday 25th October. I am still waiting. I contacted support on Friday afternoon and was told the system was under maintenance and it should be up within the next 24-48 hours. Then the seemingly helpful person on the other end of the chat said he'd done something else (which was  and it was now appearing and sent me screenshots of it. Of course I thanked him profusely and said goodbye, then promptly  discovered this was not the case. I find it incredible that a system can be "down" for this long and after 7hours of waiting for support to respond, wondered if this was going to be indicative of what I can expect from this platform. My first contact with support didn't go so well either and the person on the other end suggested it may be because I was using a Mac..... when the solution (I discovered for myself) was that you can't get access to input some information until you list your property. How do you get hold of these people and why isn't my listing appearing after 3 days? Help, someone!!!!! 

1 Best Answer
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

A lot of competition @Toni173 you have to zoom in to find it.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/27118224

Untitled4.jpg

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

A lot of competition @Toni173 you have to zoom in to find it.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/27118224

Untitled4.jpg

Toni173
Level 3
Fairlight, Australia

Thank you Jeff. AirBnB finally came back to me. There was a lot of filtering required to get it to appear. I couldn't understand why it also didn't appear on the map when I moved it. I may have little hope getting it rented at this rate. I appreciate your help. Cheers, Toni

@Jeff158 may you please help me find my property. I listed it yesterday. The essence resort, spanish town, Jamaica

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands