Listing price problem

Antti5
Level 1
Helsinki, Finland

Listing price problem

I saw some other have had the same problem. My price is set at 79-89€/night for the coming weekend. The listing shows the price as 103€. It can't be cleaning fee, since I dropped that trying to fix this issue. To me as host this is a serious problem. If you actually check the details on my place you'll get the correct price but 103 will turn away many who are looking for something around 70-80€s

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

hello @Antti5 ,

Your listing shows 73,- on 13 and 14 july and 83,- on 15 july. Your cleaning fee is 10,-.

When not entering dates in booking form, your listing shows 71,-

I do not see 103,-.

(all prices in Euro)

Hope this helps,

Emiel

@Antti5 when I do a sample booking for your listing, I also see that there is a cleaning fee.

Perhaps Airbnb is testing out including both the cleaning fee and the Airbnb fee in the displayed price?

Antti5
Level 1
Helsinki, Finland

Thank you for the replys. I did put the cleaning fee back and change the price. When I search 13th-14th my listing is at 91€. When I check it closer the price is at 72€ (which is weird since in the calender I have it set at 73€ (I wish this was the one people would see first), cleaning 10 and abnb fee 13€ equaling 95€ so even that doesnt explain the 91€s in the listing.