Listing separate rooms in a villa - help!

Lili37
Level 1
Sofia, Bulgaria

Listing separate rooms in a villa - help!

Hello, I own a villa that has 5 private bedrooms available for guests, apart from my personal space. At first, I listed the entire place and gave the total number of people it can accommodate, gave details about each room (number of rooms, number of beds, etc.), but now I am confused. Does this mean only the whole place could be booked? How can I let guests book a single private room (be it 2- or 3-bed)? Shall I list every private room as a separate listing?

Also, what is the base nightly price? The price for the whole room for one night, or per PERSON for one night?

4 Replies 4
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

If I understand what you want to accomplish, @Lili37, you can list each available room as a separate listing.  That means each room will have a nightly rate as a private room.  You will have 5 listings.  Name each room differently so you can track the reviews.  Have the room pictures early in each photo list and then the common area will be the same.  You are staying there while the guest are there, right?  Are you intending to also list the entire place?  If so, you have to coordinate the calendars of the single rooms with the entire place and you will have 6 listings.

There is some great information about managing multiple listings on this site.  Just use search term, multiple listing, and read what comes up.

Franklin61
Level 2
Kerala, IN

I have the exact same problem..

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have a look at Airbnb Help @Franklin61  - it's a good resource for the basics around setting up and managing your Airbnb

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/289/how-do-i-list-multiple-rooms

Franklin61
Level 2
Kerala, IN

Thank you @Helen3