London hosts

Rachella0
Level 4
London, United Kingdom

London hosts

Hello! I'm extremely confused by this new Community Centre. Where is the London hosts-only board? I need to ask for urgent advice.

17 Replies 17
Shirley1
Level 5
Somerset, WI

Under the AirBnb logo, upper left hand corner of webpage, click on the community center icon to open a drop down menu. The city communities are the 2nd set of links. 

Thanks @Shirley1 I've looked where you suggest but can't find any host-only "communities".

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Rachella0,

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with this. As the Host Only board is for hosts with a active listing, I wonder can you try logging out and then logging back into the Community Center. In terms of the London specific board, this is seperate to this and should be available to see in the menu bar under 'Cities'.  

Do let me know how you get on with this and if it still isn't visible and I will investigate further! 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Rachella0
Level 4
London, United Kingdom

Hello:

Thank you for your response. I've looked in the London "community board - if you can call it that, and don't see any LONDON HOST discussion boards. It seems that most of the postings over there are services selling things. I also found the generic host bord but that is not helpful to me because all my questions are London-specific. The London discussion board hs been invaluable to me as a host so I really hope AirBNB has not removed it. 

Penny0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I have tried doing this as well, but there is no drop down menu for me.

Hild0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I too am very annoyed by this new London Hosts Community Hub.  In the previous system, when I received an email from a host with a question, I just clicked on the topic or 'read more' and it would go to the hub with that person and the question, and any answers, and one was also able to answer.  Now when I get an email from what is still called London Hosts Community Hub with a host plus question and click on topic or read more it now goes to the general Community and not the person who posted the question.  This is useless.  Could you please explain why this is and how it is supposed to work

Vikki1
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I too am interested, but there is no drop down menu for me when I click in the top left side.

Kamelia1
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone!

I a a new host based in central London. I have listed my 2 apartments 4 days ago but I still don't have any inquiries. Can you give me an acvice on to how to optimize my visibility and is it normal to have no bookings when my apartment is new to airbnb.

Lonve and peace,

Kamelia

Hi Kemelia

My name happens to be Kemelia, anyway I put my room up on Monday and already got a booking for 3 nights 2 people  £30.00 a night basic and cheap. I have 1 single bed with guest bed. The price will go up at Christmas to £60.00 a night. Regards Kemelia 

Leo217
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello

how to get an access code to attend the event on the 10th January?

thanks 

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Leo217 I tried to RSVP from the link in the email but by the time I did it the event had already closed- I assume because all the places had already been taken!

Did you RSVP and get a place?

Paul.

Leo217
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Paul1255 

unforunatley not. I believe without the code we can’t RSVP. Shame.

well, next time 🙂

thanks for your contact 

Leo 

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

yup! Shame @Leo217 ! Perhaps we can get some feedback from one of our fellow hosts who managed to bag a place 🙂

Leo217
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I hope so, @Paul1255

keep in touch 👍🏼

Cheers

Leo