Looking For Cleaning/Management Service Company in Washington DC

Sean59
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Looking For Cleaning/Management Service Company in Washington DC

I'm looking for a good/reputable company that serves the Washington DC area that can manage all of my cleanings, and key exchanges.  Any good recommendations?

29 Replies 29
Marc119
Level 2
Englewood, FL

I'm also looking for help with turnovers in DC

Winfield Property Management can help you with all of your DC and surrounding subburb rental projects.. [email address removed]

For your cleaning needs contact Complete Green Cleaning. [email address removed]

Nick71
Level 2
Washington, DC

Please let me know if you find a good solution - I am facing this problem as well. There is definitely a gap in the market for a good company offering reliable AirBnB turnovers. I have approached some cleaners and cleaning companies but they require a lot of educating about what is involved in a turnover for short-term rental guests.

Complete Green Cleaning

Call us for a fast response...[personal information hidden]

Check us out on the web..... [link hidden]

We can help you with all your cleaning needs

Hi Nick,

Are you still looking for someone? We manage units and coordinate turnovers/cleanings/restocking/maintenace/etc.

I would be happy to chat if you're still looking.

Jamal

I have five rental apartments. I am considering converting them to air b&b. I am looking for a company that can provide service in support of cleaning and turn over. Do you offer these services?

[Email hidden]

Hi there, we sent you an e-mail, please check your email. If you are interested, we can discuss the details, we provide celaning and complete management system, also we provide automation system to keep your responce rate 100% .You can check some inforamtion at [Link hidden] , we are felxible with pricing . Thank you 

Ugo36
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Munya,

Do you still offer this service?  How do we get in touch as your email is hidden.  

I'm not sure if you'll see this from an old thread. I am looking for someone to manage my air bnb in Petworth. Please email me directly through air bnb messaging if you are interested and available to discuss.

Thanks!

Marni

Hi Stephen,

If you're still in need of a cleaning/management service, I'd like to introduce you to Maid Mavens. For four years, we've provided quick turnarounds and exclusive cleaning rates for our hosts. We also offer fast online booking, cashless payment, and the ability to manage your appointments online. [Link hidden] 

Please contact me if you're interested or have any questions - I'm always happy to help!

Ugo36
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Mark, 

Do you still offer airbnb management?  How do we get in touch? 

Hi Ugo. Are you in need of an AirBnb manager? Where is your property?

Hi Stephen, Maid Mavens specializes in Airbnb cleanings in the DC-Metro area. Airbnb customers save 25% (Discount Code: airbnb25), which includes the onsite washing of laundry and linens. You can visit the website by searching Maid Mavens DC.

Hi Jamal, can you please send me a message? I’d like to use your services. Thanks