Looking for a Cleaning service in Vancouver, BC

Connie21
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Looking for a Cleaning service in Vancouver, BC

Hi there:

I was wondering if anyone has a great cleaning service you'd recommend in the Vancouver, BC - Downtown area?

I'm currently doing most of the cleaning as my cleaning service doesn't work Sundays or holidays. Any info would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

81 Replies 81

Hi there!

Vancouver's highest rated and reviewed Airbnb cleaning service is Super Host Cleaners - www.vancouversuperhost.com

Have a look at the Google reviews online!

Booking can be made via email via the website.

The highest rated Airbnb Cleaning service in Vancouver is Vancouver Super Host.

Exclusivley focused on short-term rental suites.

www.vancouversuperhost.com

Try them 

https://livechorefree.com/products/the-bnb?variant=17438305845359

we hired them few times and their turn around time is amazing. their cleansers were professional and even gave me tips for things to look out for to improve on my airbnb 

Liliana1
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Hi, I have a cleaning services for utmost 2 years y she is very a great cleaning , if your are interesting I can share her phone .
Just confirm I let you know
Liliana

Can you refer to me as well?

Thanks,

Alex

I am downtown Vancouver but have a SUV and cleaning equipment / supplies  

Alex just in case you need a cleaner still I am available. You can chk out my profile. 

Contact is 

[phone number removed] 

Happy new year. 

Terri

Me!
I have been a host for 4 years now and I would never trust anyone in cleaning my spaces other then myself. I am exceptionally clean, very presise and especially detail oriented.

when i travel i need a reliable cleaner 

i would appreciate the contact info./ recommendation

Hi dean.

you can txt me when you'd like to talk. Happy to do a switch off when we need help. 

[phone number removed]

terri 

Hi Liliana,   

I am interesting in your recommendation. Can you give me her phone.

Shirley

Hello there,

The highest rated Airbnb cleaners in the city is Vancouver Super Host.

We focus exclusivley on short-term rental suites.

www vancouversuperhost com

Olivia M.

Hello Olivia, we have clients (property owners) in your area looking for your service. Our company takes care of reservations and dynamic pricing but we are always on the lookout for the best local cleaning companies all over the world. Would love to hear back from you. Eduardo www.myangelhost.com

Shawn13
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hi Liliana,

Saw your post on the Vancouver community. A reference to a cleaning service would be most welcome.

Thanks

Shawn

Hi Lalonde my name is Trever I'm the founder/CEO of Spotliss www.spotliss.com , we are Vancouvers only on demand cleaning company check out our reviews on Yelp. Everything is done via our app(s) booking and payments . We are currently confirming cleanings in under 3 minutes in real time . It's very simple to use and people
love it . They can book a cleaning from their smartphone anytime We specialize in Airbnb spaces we average 2 hrs per properly . We supply all equipment and cleaning products