Looking for a Cleaning service in Vancouver, BC

Connie21
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Looking for a Cleaning service in Vancouver, BC

Hi there:

I was wondering if anyone has a great cleaning service you'd recommend in the Vancouver, BC - Downtown area?

I'm currently doing most of the cleaning as my cleaning service doesn't work Sundays or holidays. Any info would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

81 Replies 81
Carmen326
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

My nephew owns a cleaning company, I recommend him as he has taken care of mine Airbnb too. Please call [Phone number hidden]. He does a great job and he has a small team to cover any last minute service. Great services and rates 

Hi,

I have had a good cleaner for loft in Gastown; I am looking for a new one.

Please reply here.

Roland

Hi,

It is hard to contact anyone as it seems phone numbers and links are hidden.

Can you help?

Thanks.

Roland

his contact info?   Bryan   six ohh fourr ate fore too three fore ohh ate

Charm0
Level 2
Surrey, Canada

Looking for a cleaning service who can also do check ins? --

check out MOP-n-BUCKET Cleaning Service

[Personal information hidden]

Weekends - evenings and holiday services

Jerry6
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Being raised with strong Eastern European and Spanish roots I've resulted as a champion cleaner, born to housekeep. God blessed me growing up to be a picky, precise, very particular person obsessed with attention to detail and obtaining results as close to perfect as possible. I'm a very hardworking, thorough, trustworthy and reliable person. I've specialized in short term rental cleaning for the last 5 years maintaining a perfect 5 star review rating.
I have my own transportation and being my own supplies - unless you have specific products you'd prefer I use. I specialize in:
-Bathroom Cleaning
-Kitchen Cleaning
-General Room Cleaning
-Surface Dusting & Polishing
-Garbage Removal
-Laundry
-Change Bed Linens
-Cabinet Cleaning
-Window Washing
-Housesitting
-Organization
-Design

$30.00/hr
$80.00 Airbnb flat rate (3hours)
Negotiability depending on specificity of jobs

Neurospahealing@gmail.com

please contact 

Re: services 

Hi,

I am looking for a new cleaner for Airbnb.

My place only requires 2 hours: can we talk?

Thanks.

Roland

Hi,

I would be interested in your service but need a way to contact you.

Thanks.

Rolande

Sam407
Level 2
North Vancouver, Canada

Hi PJ, are you still doing airbnb cleaning? I am looking for a cleaner for my 2bdrm, 1 bath 660 sq ft chinatown unit in Vancouver. Thanks looking for a good reliable cleaner.

Sam

Hi Sam my name is Trever I’m the owner of Spotliss we specialize in Airbnb spaces. You can check out reviews on Yelp . Everything is done via the app , booking and payment etc . It’s very simple and convenient use AIR20 for a 20$ discount on your first cleaning. I personally 100% percent guarantee satisfaction if for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied I will refund your payment in full now questions asked. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain . Let us worry about your cleaning requirements and leave you to administer your space 

Are you still looking?

Gina-Lynn0
Level 1
Surrey, Canada

I own and operate a professional housekeeping service and am an AirBnB Superhost. 

I understand the needs involved in Hosting a Guest.

If you are interested in the BnB Detaling Service I offer, please contact me via the Messaging system from my Profile to discuss your needs.

Thanks,

Gina

Peter647
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

I am also looking for a cleaner, to clean multiple units in the stadium area!  Pls msg me directly or leave a name of the company you most recommend!

THANKS!

Hi Peter my name is Trever I'm the founder/CEO of Spotliss www.spotliss.com , we are Vancouvers only on demand cleaning company check out our reviews on Yelp. Everything is done via our app(s) booking and payments . We are currently confirming cleanings in under 3 minutes in real time . It's very simple to use and people

love it . They can book a cleaning from their smartphone anytime We specialize in Airbnb spaces we average 2 hrs per properly . We supply all equipment and cleaning products