Looking for a Co-host/Property manager in Tampa, FL around bayshore blvd

Hetu0
Level 1
Tampa, FL

Looking for a Co-host/Property manager in Tampa, FL around bayshore blvd

Hi I have a condo on Bayshore blvd, Tampa.. I am looking for some one who can help me out with cohosting my place.  

43 Replies 43

Hello, I'm looking to buy a mobile home in Holiday FL. as a vacation home. Id like to rent it out as an AirBNB/ Vacation Rental and need a property management company to co-host and maintain it for me as I live in buffalo NY and would only be there a few times a year. Here is the listing for the property I'm looking to buy. let me know if it is something you would be interested In Running for me. Thanks Dave
**[Link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center.

Jhonatan-David0
Level 2
Bucaramanga, Colombia

Hi, I'm Jhonatan. I can help you with promoting the place and managing, receiving visitors and being able to do the cleaning so that the place is always clean for a new guest.

Alexis228
Level 2
Tampa, FL

Hi @Hetu0 

If you are still in need of a co-host, my company Co-hosty would be of great help! 

We are a complete, full-service management company assisting property owners in Tampa, Florida! 

Please reach out to me at *sensitive information hidden*

We would love to assist you!

-Alexis 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines

Hi Alexis, I am looking to buy a property (or rent?)  on Harbor Island or Hyde Park. I presently am on SSDI and can receive “passive income” without jeopardy. And Indont know what communities allow. There  are so many rules and exceptions and this far from my old feild.

Possibly, I would also like to live in these areas or the same building, and perhaps this would make a profit? Bayshore and Davis Island also a consideration. I have mortgage approval but presently, I am taking care of mom in Valrico, but I’m wondering if I can make that divorce  settlement money work better for me! II fortunately have time to consider. I’ve read quite a bit - enough to know that I don’t know allot.

feel free to email me *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Sorry my email wrong put an  ‘a’ on accident. Thx.

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Nancy, 

I will reach out to you via e-mail. 

-Alexis

Cohost1
Level 3
Littleton, CO

For anyone needing Cohost services in the Tampa region, you can find out information about us at Cohost.com. Specifically for Tampa at cohost.com/tampa.

Trey
Cohost.com
Director of Real Estate & Development
Realtor ® / Broker Associate

If anyone is looking for quality cleaners please message or email me.  Two bedrooms starting at $100. *sensitive information hidden*  free estimates 

I need help with cleaning my place

Jennifer798
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I need a reliable cleaning crew for my property in Brandon, FL

Khaalid0
Level 1
Washington, DC

Hello and Happy Holidays to everyone here,

I am looking to move to the Tampa area within the upcoming months after purchasing a 2 BR apartment for rent. It is (technically has been) my intention to use tax season as preparation for the move and taxes as majority of the payment for move in costs. I would like to use the spare bedroom as an AirBnB room. 

I would also be in need of a representative on the outside in order to help me with cleaning costs, cleaning services, maintenance, and arrival of guests. If anyone has any suggestions, is interested in partnering, or guiding me through the process, feel free to contact me on the AirBnB website or through email at *sensitive information hidden*

Hello.. I clean Air bnb and for 1bd 1 bath cost is no more than $40. **[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Any questions or for free estimate.  Have a Happy Holiday!!!

Laney2
Level 2
Tampa, FL

Flipmybnb : ) Tampa's all in one co-host and cleaning!

Tariq41
Level 2
Florida, United States

Hi ,  My name Tariq I'm looking service AirBnb with my Valet trash company if anyone is interested please contact me via email **[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] Thank you