Make review public

Kassage0
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Make review public

I have a great review by my first guest but it does not show on my listed property. Even though there was a notification saying that the review was made public. . 

When i go back to the review, it says that I have to "complete review". When I clicked on it, it says that "I could no longer edit the review" which does not make sense. I am not trying to edit my guest's review. I only want to show it and make it public on my property. Please advise. Thank you. 

3 Replies 3
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

I am having this same issue right now.  If you go to the guests profile you will wire that your revire is posted   I would wait until the 141day review period expires as their review will likely get posted then.   

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Log out, delete all the old cookies set by your browser, log in again and check, @Kassage0 and @Dave-and-Deb0. Airbnb is still having issues with their cookies, it's an old bug it seems.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Kassage0 @Marzena4 @Dave-and-Deb0

Jepp, it is an old bug that resurfaces from time to time.  Had a similar issue last year.