Meet the pets!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Meet the pets!

Love your pets

Hello everyone,

I often come across threads here in the Community Center where you have mentioned your pets, so I thought it would be nice to have a dedicated thread to talk about our pets/animals, along with any photos you might want to share! If you are like me, I regularly come across cute or funny photos of pets so feel free to share those too (just remember to include the credit/source of the photo if you haven't taken it). 🙂

* I'm sorry about the photo above...I couldn't resist! hehe

I would like to introduce my cat, Johnny:

Jonny the cat

This a photo of Johnny enjoying the sun! We got him as a kitten and despite appearances he is a very good tree climber, when he is not lounging around...it's a hard life being a cat! 

What about you?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

126 Replies 126
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Pramod1

I don't know Pramod, maybe that photo of him is from the wrong angle but, with all those nipples underneath he looks more like a she to me!!

Anyway, he or she it does look mean enough to stop me from jumping that wall!

Cheers.....Rob

Hey Rob ! 

:). youre as observant as hell !!

i accept. wrong picture posted. it was supposed to be of the great dane ( turko )

well, this is "Lua" and he's a she !:)

sorry !!

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Pramod1 Now Pramod....in my 72 years that's a first....a man who didn't know his damm from his dog 🙂

Pramod, mate at least they are real dogs. I know I am going to offend a few people by saying this but, I have never had a lot of time for little dogs....They are not so much a dog as a 'bladder with four legs'!!!

Cheers.....Rob

No offenses taken Rob !

Ridiculous as it may sound, I have 6 dogs for security , that include 2 rottweilers, 2  doberman pinschers and 2 great danes.

and all males !

my people take care of the dogs and I dont personally interact with them so much except for on sundays'.

It looks like you are a dog lover !

however, i keep the dogs for security .

and i beg your pardon, but i wouldnt like to get in a discussion on this because dogs are just not my forte !

my best regards Rob !

pls be at peace with yourself !

🙂

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Pramod1

Hi again, yeah I am a dog lover but I will not have guests stay who have dogs travelling with them. Every time I let the guest bring a dog a lot of damage was done, so now Pramod, I won't even accept a goldfish in a bowl!

Here is our Betts though....she is gentle and universally loved by all....

DSCN1531.jpg

Cheers.....Rob

Beautiful !!!!

and yes. no dogs in the house when youre hosting .

cheers Rob !

too bad we dont have "pure blonde " in India as yet.

Lol, Robin, everything that will stay in it's travel confinement, I would accept: a goldfish, a tarantula yes, maybe a bird, but no dog, cat, rat. 

(Nor opossum since your stories)

You don't want to lose your keys then 😉

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

13063442_10154024347980853_5553197633067773170_o.jpg

Cooling down on a warm winter day.

David

awesome !!:)

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@David126 Now David, that, and possibly Donald Trump are the only two reasons I would not like to live in America!!

Cheers....Rob

I assume that is snow?

12235118_1676109572607680_2744136478715617226_n.jpg

David
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@David126.....God, I am shivering just looking at it! You're made of better stuff than me David! Last time it snowed here I wasn't even a thought in my parents minds!!!!

Cheers....Rob

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Such a lovely dog @David126. He looks so relaxed, chilling (quite literally) in the snow...is it odd that I am picturing him with some cool shades on? 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie

Somebody gave him some Doggles, Dog Goggles, he did not like them.

He does very well with the lady guests, often he is brought treats.

His summer cut, looks so much smaller without all that hair.

12065839_10153640437305853_91560672980812984_n.jpg

David