Melbourne's Finest Airbnb hosts - Central Meetup

Penny1
Level 7
Victoria, Australia

Melbourne's Finest Airbnb hosts - Central Meetup

Come down and mingle with some of Melbourne's Finest Central Airbnb hosts, just after the long weekend!

Join us at Bar Hum Bug in Little Bourke Street in the CBD to share your experiences, stories, knowledge and tips on being a great local Host. The CBD is Melbourne's biggest Melbourne group and has it's own unique offerings. Meet other hosts in the area, connect and enjoy being part of the Central Airbnb community.

This Meetup is aimed for Hosts in the CBD, Docklands, Southbank and CBD fringes (West Melbourne,North Melbourne & Carlton) if you're a Host in the South, North, South, East or West then look out for a MFH team Meetup coming for you shortly!

These Meetups are run as part of the broader Melbourne's Finest Airbnb Hosts (MFH) Community and are designed as an informal social gathering for Airbnb Hosts of all experience levels.

Space is limited (40 people maximum!) so please RSVP by "Signing Up" to register your attendance at this event! I would prefer to keep it to individual attendees, so bring your mingling shoes with you. The option to add a +1 may be available if we don't reach capacity.

Bar Hum Bug is a unique Melbourne laneway bar, a converted sunken level warehouse, blink and you'll almost miss it (but look out for the AirBnB signage so you don't). Great small bites if you are feeling peckish, drinks available at bar prices.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Penny - your MFH Central Host

This event is led by an Airbnb community member, and is not an official Airbnb meetup. Airbnb does not endorse any host, community member or unofficial event, and is not responsible for any activities related to unofficial events.

8 Replies 8
Fay0
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Im sure this will be great penny

but do you know where/how to get the Eastern group with vincent

cheers

fay

Kim99
Level 2
Torquay, Australia

Penny I am so sorry I missed tonight's meet up.. I need to leave at 4 pm to get to Melbourne, unfortunately I couldn't achieve the getaway time so unable to be present... Would love feedback if I could be so bold to ask! Kim Walker

Please use a few minutes to finish the questions ,thanks a lot.
5 smart watches are provided as prizes for total 200 participants on the end of August. You must leave your correct email for drawing prize.
What is the biggest concerns to operate B&B as a host?
1 smart lock system
2 smart CCTV system
3 easy cleaning support APP
4 multi- booking and payment management APP
5 others if you thinks please write here

If it is free, which one is your fist choice?
1 coffee machine
2 smart camera
3 smart lock
4 smart payment machine
5 vacuum cleaner
6 others if you thinks please write here

What is the biggest concerned service of your guests?
1 price
2 cleaning
3 safe
4 food
Name (option): Email (must 😞
Other contact(option):
Australia China B&B and Hotel Associations (ACBHA)

Fay0
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

hi Samuel-

i usually let 1 of 3 rooms in my home -

often students or people visiting friends or doing extra interviews or studies or family reunions often hospital health reasons

but a huge variety;

so they want to be close to their designated purpose of visit or their friend etc.

they of course want safety and a great price and cleanliness.but everyone has a different standard.

its always nice to have some-one well mannered and polite that doesn't want you to do all things with them and doesn't abuse your hiome in any way.

often people stay for quite some time in my home and those people enjoy cooking so they can use things necessary to do this.

if only coming for a short visit they are coming very specirfically for something like looking for their own apartment before moving here or for an interview or an exam or family occasion.My place is very close to all transport so i assume this makes a difference as well.

i always say its my home not a hotel so please don't treat me a s a maid and be mindful that if i have other guests they are on a different time-frame so this must be considered.

mutual repsect is the best way of achieving our goals.

all the best cheers

fay

giraffe.1@bigpond.com.

a special lock  system may be useful (i'm not sure -i'd have to see if it would work in my home but it would be handy )-or ( a cctv system may be best)

but not sure exactly what they are perhaps i may check these other options again.

many thanks cheers

fay

5 smart watches are provided as prizes for total 200 participants on the end of August. You must leave your correct email for drawing prize.
1 smart lock system
2 smart CCTV system

1 coffee machine
2 smart camera
3 smart lock
4 smart payment machine
5 vacuum cleaner

1 price
2 cleaning
3 safe
4 food
Other contact(option):

Fay0
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

So is Vincent still doing east- he was the designated leader when ithe main group disbanded-

as i've checked an old message i sent in may last year

but didn't receive a reply or is some-one lese doing this now-

love to know

many thanks

fay

Fay0
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

so is it bar humbug tonite

what time/

address?

cheers

fay

1 smart lock system
2 smart CCTV system

1 coffee machine
2 smart camera
3 smart lock
4 smart payment machine
5 vacuum cleaner

1 price
2 cleaning
3 safe
4 food
Other contact(option):