Missing reservation?

Angela58
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Missing reservation?

I have a booking that shows up as GREY in the Calander but I cannot access it or the contact details, or edit the day to re-book it? The date is blocked out on my bookings page like there is a booking in place but it does not show up as a reservation or a cancellation or as anything, but it is there! So I dont know if this person is booked or not?

Anyone know what the deal is here please?

Cheers

4 Replies 4
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Angela58 That's really odd.  You haven't cancelled a reservation, right?  I'd contact Airbnb to inquire what it means if you don't have any info in Your Reservations to substantiate the blocking of those dates.  Here's how: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...

I would love to know what the answer is to this situation!

Angela58
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 10.04.23 pm.pngThanks Clare, and no have not ever cancelled a booking, i will try to call AirBnB (dont have or want a twitter acc) yeah pretty weird, I dont even have an automated email re-booking request or instant book?

Thanks again for replying so quickly 🙂

I'll phone tomorrow, thanks

Wayne44
Level 1
Freeport, ME

I have frequently clicked on "host" to find a link to "your reservations" to see the list of all upcoming guests.  Now that seems to be gone-- anyone have a clue?

Wayne

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Its on your Dashboard @Wayne44