Multi-Calendar

Jacklynn0
Level 1
Pāhoa, HI

Multi-Calendar

We have 5 listings (houses) as well as a sixth listing (estate) for all our listings at once for weddings and such.  The website multi calendar view is very important to us but has not been working for 2 days.  I don't know how to report website problems like this.  We are very hopeful this will be fixed soon because without multicalendar view  coordinating reservations is much harder and more time consuming.  Much appreciation for any help.

43 Replies 43
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Giovanni-Pietro0,

Lovely to meet you. Thanks for flagging this. Just to check, have you had a look whether this is working on other browsers and/or if you clear your cookies/browser history?

Hope to speak with you soon.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thank you for your reply! I cleaned my Edge browser and also tried with a virgin Internet Explorer but it doesn't work. Cookies are enabled. It still works with Chrome on my tablet but honestly Im using Edge since the beginning and I'd like to keep it. Any other suggestion? 

Thank you

Nanda8
Level 2
Heemstede, Netherlands

I lost the function two weeks ago. I have three listings and the multicalendar function is essential in order to avoid double bookings. One mistake and I lose my superhost status. I immediately called airbnb and all I got was a message that they will look into it.

Nanda8
Level 2
Heemstede, Netherlands

After placing the post above I read Lizzie's post and followed her instructions. I was able to get my multicalendar function working again. Thank you Lizzie.

Could you confirm that you have MultiCalendar working with only 3 listings?
As some stated the update requires 5 listings minimum to use the new "professional tools"

Thanks

Gordon62
Level 2
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Since the MC has stopped working I now cannot read prior personal notes going back to the beginning of the financial year, this is also essential for me as I get a few private cash customers and put the info on the notes of blocked out days, now I can't read them to construct my accounts for the tax office!

You can perhaps check out AirGMS. I know that they have a multi-calendar feature and if you have 1-4 listings you can use it for free **. 

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Gordon62
Level 2

Thanks Kate, I have now found that you can turn the multi-calandar back on via the profile settings, but your link may well be useful as well, many regards from Gordon

Nikita6
Level 4
Venice, Italy

Just to make it easy for everyone, here is a link to turn on the "Professional Tools":
https://www.airbnb.com/users/settings

If the link does not work:

1. Click your Avatar (Top Right)
  2. Account Settings (Dropdown menu)
  3. Settings (left menu)
  4. Use Professional Tools

Screenshot 2018-12-02 at 03.27.54.png

William763
Level 2
West Hempstead, NY

FYI  YOUR IPO IS GOING TO HAVE ISSUES ONCE THE PUBLIC  READS HOW BAD THINGS ARE I HAVE A BLOG   FOR THE MARKETS OF OVER 158,000 

Nicholas374
Level 1
Long Beach, CA

Airbnb multi-listing calendar view has not been working for 2 days now.  I can only see the calendar of each individual listing.  I need the multi-listing calendar as I have 17 listings.  I called Airbnb support, they had the same problem but offered no solution and said that they would report it, though I have not received any response from Airbnb.

Gordon62
Level 2

I spoke to tech team via help and was told they are doing site upgrades, but coundnt give resolution window, so I guess we will have to wait and see and struggle in and out of individual calendars for now, regards from Gordon 

Emily498
Level 1
Portland, OR

Hey everyone, Nikita6's suggestion to turn on professional tools brings back the multi-view calendar as your default view! I'm so glad to have found this. It was really frustrating navigating 4 different calendars!Capture cal.PNG

Sara-Jane5
Level 2
Gubbio, Italy

Hello from Italy 🙂 I have one question, hope someone can help. At the moment I am able to view my multi-calendar only horizontally, I would like to view it monthly or yearly...is this possible? I wasn't able to do it. Thanks!Schermata 2022-09-19 alle 13.23.50.png