Multiple guests with airbnb accounts on single reservation: how to check ratings?

Multiple guests with airbnb accounts on single reservation: how to check ratings?

This is my first attempt renting our 3 bd townhome. The gentleman making the reservation is verified but has no rating. He plans to bring 7 guests,  gave their names, and said they all have airbnb accounts. How can I look up ratings on the others in the group?

3 Replies 3
Ava30
Level 10
Eureka, CA

Hi @Steven480,

If your guest has added his companions to the reservation, you should be able to go to your account on a desktop or through a browser like Safari or Chrome. Go to Calendar, go to their reservation, then View Full Itinerary, then tap/click on any guest that has a name/face. The original guest has to link them to the reservation. I have only had one guest that did that. Good Luck! 

Thank you. This worked, however I was not able to View Full Itinerary until I confirmed their reservation. It would have been preferable to view them before. This won't be a family but a group of 8 single guys from abroad, so it's not your standard booking and I'd like to be careful.

@Steven480, You are so welcome. Interestingly enough, some of my nicest, cleanest, most quiet guests were a couple different groups of young men. One that just needed a place to stay on their way down the California coast and one was here to check out the Redwoods.  They gave me great reviews too.